trumant
trumant GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/27/24 5:27 p.m.

I'm declaring bankruptcy on my 97 328 with S52. Bring a trailer and a winch. $4k takes it and a bunch of parts to make it track ready.

SE PA area.

Car is non-running and was getting stripped out to become a dedicated track car.

More details and photos in https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/s52-swapped-328-track-toy/162927/page1/

Best way to get in touch is text to Six1o NeinTresUno AteTooFivNein

trumant
4/27/24 5:54 p.m.

Two fixed back seats, hard Motorsports footwells, PSS9 coilovers, camber plates, MKAH motorsports door cards, seat mounts and various other parts.

If you are serious I'll tear everything out of the garage and get a more comprehensive list.

trumant
4/28/24 2:54 p.m.
Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/29/24 1:31 p.m.

I do not need this! but I will still ask - have you heard the S52 run? I'm unclear from the ad if the S52 is not running because of the state of the car or if it has its own problems. 

trumant
4/30/24 9:30 p.m.

Car is now spoken for.

Engine was running great over 5ish track events and a weekend here and there of back roads driving. Currently inop due to lack of wiring.

I had a vision for the project but ultimately became far more consumed by my E46 track car which requires regular care and feeding.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/1/24 11:48 a.m.

In reply to trumant :

It looks like the bones of a really nice e36 track car. The buyer is in for a sweet ride.

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) UberDork
5/1/24 8:32 p.m.
Robbie (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to trumant :

It looks like the bones of a really nice e36 track car. The buyer is in for a sweet ride.

I am excitedlaugh

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
r0LjTQztTrwCbiTKe5eKFkD9L1KTg9oA51OMyHltZmUdzeJjTVYs8iDgwUlCX0iP