tnturbo
tnturbo New Reader
8/2/08 11:37 p.m.

160k on one owner motor. According to a trusted mechanic, it has a loose cam gear or something of that sort. Rather than fix, I replaced with a good motor from a very low mileage wreck. Also have another 3.2 with 110k that is supposedly good, but I never heard it run, it includes the auto transmission, axles, brakes, etc, removed whole front subframe from a rear wrecked car. Looking for $150 for the motor with the timing chain noise and $200 for the motor/trans/axles/brakes setup.Supposedly good, but no guarantee so it is a pig in a poke. Both are located 4 miles from exit 4 of I-81 in East TN, about 30 miles east of Knoxville. I MIGHT be able to ship them to you. Shipping would be on Old Dominion preferably

Also have a set of Tokico front struts and Eibach lowering springs for sale, make an offer on these. I will be putting these on eBay in a week or two. Rears were damaged in the rear hit and not available. Were on the car for 15k or so before it got hit at a redlight

tnturbo
tnturbo New Reader
11/17/08 1:51 p.m.

Anybody need any SHO parts? I'm going to be moving these things around some over Thanksgiving and would just as soon send them somewhere else. Also have a green 93 automatic parts car, seats and electronics are gone but most everything else is there

wherethefmi2000
wherethefmi2000 New Reader
11/17/08 6:13 p.m.

Don't be stealing my SHO selling thunder lol

chknhwk
chknhwk Reader
11/18/08 8:16 a.m.

I actually DO need a motor and some springs but I won't be able to touch anything 'til about March. I'll hit you up then in case you've still got everything.

steved033
steved033 New Reader
11/18/08 8:28 p.m.

that would be really cool in a sprite...

just saying...

sjd

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3WSgsZjvjvxTYZHDrHbBUKUmTuyehHMPwb1O6CXh6uTDaUBhj47NBER8xfxQYlxj