kevinatfms
kevinatfms GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
11/5/21 8:43 a.m.

I bought a set of wheels with the wrong bolt pattern for our Elantra. My carelessness is a GRM challenge members benefit. Need these out of my garage for the space. Still in the boxes and never had a tire mounted.

They are Touren TR60 16x7 +42 offset.

They will be FREE to a GRM challenge member. Need to be picked up or find a way to get them to you(relay?).

Located in Maryland. PM for exact location if interested.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/5/21 9:08 a.m.

T-minus 5 till Stampie touchdown.  T-minus 5

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
11/5/21 9:40 a.m.

I autocross my Mitsubishi and Could use these as a spare set for some good tires if they fit. Thought I'd get a comment logged in while I check for fitment. Put me on the list, looks like I'm first.

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/5/21 9:42 a.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

I thought about it but I only need 16s for my drag tires and I'm good on them.

11/5/21 9:48 a.m.
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) said:

I autocross my Mitsubishi and Could use these as a spare set for some good tires if they fit. Thought I'd get a comment logged in while I check for fitment. Put me on the list, looks like I'm first.

My stock wheels are 5x114.3 with a +42 offset. I don't know much about wheel specs.

Stampie
11/5/21 10:40 a.m.

In reply to Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) :

These I think are Subaru/VW/Audi?  You would need adapters which would then push them futher out.

kevinatfms
11/7/21 6:54 a.m.
Stampie said:

These I think are Subaru/VW/Audi?  You would need adapters which would then push them futher out.

It's a very weird offset and bolt pattern. A lot of GM vehicles use it. Don't know about Mitsubishi.

kevinatfms
11/7/21 6:55 a.m.

Just let me know. Hope someone can use them.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/7/21 6:56 a.m.
Stampie said:

Stampie I believe they'd fit your saab.... 5x110

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
11/7/21 8:12 a.m.
kevinatfms said:

If doc needs them i could probably have paul(that picked up the nitrous stuff a few years ago) meet up with you and snag them.  I'm crashing at his place on 18th and they could get sent down to Florida with stampie in march

11/7/21 9:00 a.m.
Patrick (Forum Supporter) said:
kevinatfms said:

If doc needs them i could probably have paul(that picked up the nitrous stuff a few years ago) meet up with you and snag them.  I'm crashing at his place on 18th and they could get sent down to Florida with stampie in march

That would work, they might end up with Stampie anyway. 

kevinatfms
11/8/21 9:17 a.m.

Sounds good. Just have him text me or call me. If he doesnt have the number, PM me and ill forward it over again. 

kevinatfms
11/16/21 5:58 p.m.

Wheels picked up today. Thanks everyone.

Stampie
11/16/21 6:09 p.m.

In reply to kevinatfms :

Thank you.  I'll pick them up from Patrick in March.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tXL8pDSKwQMxHB22OGeOmVUMrEEPWA41ggKhXHRvROaQc0gUNJXuuN5Wuw397Fpr