SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/26/22 6:57 p.m.

The final results spreadsheet appears to not have a calculation for dynamic times. 

In the past, this has been an important part of the scoring calculations. Did this change?

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/26/22 7:16 p.m.

In reply to SV reX :

No change, the column was just omitted from the sheet so it's easier to view. 

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/26/22 7:17 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

Gotcha

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/26/22 7:41 p.m.

Here is my completely no good unofficial willing to remove at the request of our hosts version of the results sheet.

I too wanted to see Dynamic results.

I also wrote a formula to calculate it the (Most likely) way GRM did which matches the finish order including over budget cars where dynamic was based on including there times, as well as a version that just scores the Under budget cars.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b3Z5vD0tWubt56xZA2rwjz_U6EEUBHxk4g1MbRq7eyQ/edit?usp=sharing

I think you will be able to read and download this.  I think once you download you could edit and sort.  

gumby
gumby GRM+ Memberand Dork
10/26/22 7:44 p.m.

In reply to nocones :

Thanks for that!

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/26/22 7:55 p.m.

In reply to nocones :

That puts it in perspective. 

Still hard to beat a Tesla- 3 full seconds. 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/26/22 9:24 p.m.

In reply to nocones :

Holy crap, that's a heck of an effort.

You all could have just asked, too. I'm happy to share more spreadsheet views, just behind this week after being out of the office and prepping for SEMA next week. 

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/26/22 9:30 p.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

It really wasn't to bad and I figured you had your hands full.  It's just open in Word then paste into Sheets.  It only took like 5 minutes. 

The hardest part was learning a new function Minifs which calculates the minimum of a row only if criteria are meet.  It actually may come in useful in the future so I learned something which always makes things worthwhile.  

bumpsteer
bumpsteer New Reader
10/26/22 10:42 p.m.

In reply to nocones :

Looking at the combined dynamic times has me wishing I had put something better than 3-year-old 595 RSR's on the Insight! 

Looking like in 2024 I'll be back to see if I can run a different EG33 car to a 12s pass in GTN$, will be bringing better rubber next time!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QgbhPZQQBlF3eJXWirCdnb03fIvTxDi4KGALndL46q00rVmdZncDiFLkJpMBGlDW