angusmf
angusmf New Reader
1/22/10 2:18 p.m.

If it has the awesome O2 housing or even a part of the awesome downpipe, that would be awesome. Or rad.

angusmf@hotmail.com

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/22/10 3:50 p.m.

I am so glad that McFangus is no longer posting from Awesomestralia.

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
1/22/10 4:04 p.m.

I have an awesome one. It has the O2 housing and I am pretty sure I can find you a downpipe and flange for 125 awesome dollars, plus shipping.

-Les

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
1/22/10 4:05 p.m.

Of course, I have an awesome canoe, too.

-Les

Pseudosport
Pseudosport New Reader
1/22/10 4:23 p.m.

I think I have an O2 housing off a 14b with a chunk of downpipe still attached to it. I can take a look in my garage this weekend if you are interested and can't find a complete setup.

angusmf
angusmf New Reader
1/22/10 5:17 p.m.

In reply to fastasleep:

Sent you a couple messages. If you don't get them, just email me.

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
1/23/10 1:22 p.m.

I sent you back a PM. Sorry about the wait. I am going to gather stuff that I need to send you and take a pic for you. I have a couple of these; I'll send the best one.

-Les

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
1/23/10 1:24 p.m.

Also, is this for a Challenge car? I usually knock off a couple bucks for Challenge car parts, just to help on the budget.

-Les

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports HalfDork
1/23/10 4:02 p.m.

Hey Les, I haven't decided yet if I'm going to turbo charge the CRX for $2010. Can you send me an email and let me know what the challenge friendly price is?

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
1/23/10 6:58 p.m.

Right back at ya', JWD.

-Les

angusmf
angusmf New Reader
1/23/10 8:16 p.m.
fastasleep wrote: Also, is this for a Challenge car? I usually knock off a couple bucks for Challenge car parts, just to help on the budget. -Les

Well, there's nothing saying I won't use this stuff on a challenge car someday, but for now, no. Just doing it up grassroots style.

I haven't tried doing a challenge build since 2003. If I had the extra seven bucks back then, maybe I could have made it.

And I replied to your email. Thanks.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/23/10 11:59 p.m.

yeah, welcome back McFangus. good to know you're around again.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vRmPX5FuyQXn9FHiegXdAPybpZIqSMHQPLsDiv2P1bjo0joK9y9i9D2AV1LwYnjy