SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/7/11 9:04 p.m.

I need an intercooler for a Subaru turbo project. Got one? Post some pics and what you want for it. I'm willing to make some interesting piping if necessary, I don't need OEM Subaru or anything like that. Thanks!

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
5/8/11 12:23 p.m.

Do you have piping or size requirements?

I think I have a Subaru WRX top mount, several small VW ones, maybe a small Dodge, and a monstrous Land Rover flow through.

Can't post pics now. Any more specs?

Matt_Smith
Matt_Smith New Reader
5/8/11 8:12 p.m.

I have two Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Side Mount intercoolers I'd be willing to let go of for a case of beer ($5) and shipping.

I don't think they're going to be what you're looking for, but the offer is there.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
5/8/11 8:41 p.m.
Matt_Smith wrote: I have two Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Side Mount intercoolers I'd be willing to let go of for a case of beer ($5) and shipping. I don't think they're going to be what you're looking for, but the offer is there.

Beer is cheap by you. cheapest case in Michigan is $15 + deposit

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/9/11 7:28 a.m.

Beast, beast, beast, beast, beast... andonanon...

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
5/9/11 7:33 a.m.

$15 is the beast...my neighbor drinks it (hell, so do I after the good stuff is gone)

MattGent
MattGent New Reader
5/9/11 3:07 p.m.

I have had one in my garage so long I don't remember what it is from. I was about to post a for sale ad on here when I saw this WTB ad.

Just looking to get it out of my garage, rather it go to someone who will use it than to toss or recycle it. $1 plus shipping.

A couple of the fins are bent, and one of the inlet/outlet pipes is a bit smooshed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/9/11 7:26 p.m.
MattGent wrote: I have had one in my garage so long I don't remember what it is from. I was about to post a for sale ad on here when I saw this WTB ad. Just looking to get it out of my garage, rather it go to someone who will use it than to toss or recycle it. $1 plus shipping.

If it is not spoken for I think that is what I am looking for for my 924sSC project. dsmith(at)radio(dot)fm

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AD7pcB2wdN1YGSWAPalsqPXe8H5vn4DTIw3mG6lgSaV7NfdDrF3V4Wz5Ov9ugziZ