1 2
maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
5/14/09 11:59 a.m.

Hello everyone, and welcome to Bradley Brownell's "I graduated college and still have not found a job first annual garage sale."

Up for sale is a variety of car related items that may be of great use to some of you...and of little use to others, I suppose.

first up, 1992 Ford Crown Victoria. not the greatest of shape, faded paint, interior smells like a burnt differential, Overdrive does not work, and Reverse is missing a tooth...but it is mostly rust free, and the engine runs like a top. currently experiencing electrical issues involving no power to the fuel pump. 100 something odd thousand miles... $250 OBO (could be a good rallycross beater, winter beater, or part it out on E-bay and make a few bucks...I would myself, but it is at my folks house and if I leave one more project over there, they might just scrap them all)

Next is a pretty rusty shell of a TR-7...could be patched. If you are good at welding, and need a shell, this one is for sale...scrap price hauls it home (along with a bunch of various interior bits, and a couple steel rims. 40 dollars!

These were previously listed, but are still around, so I am listing them again...this time with photos (sorry it took so long).

Falken Azenis Rally Tires. size 205/65 R15 fitted to Jeep Grand Cherokee steel rims. I can probably do $180 on these, and they come with custom machined wheel spacers...I can bring them to any Detroit Region or Western Michigan Region SCCA event, or DSCC Solo event, just let me know in advance.

I also have various 1998 Ford Explorer 3.8 parts (mostly interior), an Edelbrock aluminum intake for a Small Block Chevrolet.

I also have Hundreds of Hot Wheels (all still in packages), about 20 die cast, Thousands of Car magazines, and over 250 books about cars, if you are interested in any of those, send me a PM and I will see if I have what you are looking for.

If you would like to contact me further, my Cell number is (269)-599-0281, and my E-mail address is Bradley.C.Brownell©wmich.edu

thank you, and good day.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
5/14/09 12:00 p.m.

I forgot to add, I have a Tremec T45 meant for an SN95 Mustang GT. This transmission was an insurance job that was never installed. To the extent of my knowledge the transmission has Zero miles, and is in great shape. With it comes brand new parts that add up to everything you need to swap an automatic car to a manual sans the pedals or the shift knob. I paid 650, its yours for 500 dollars. I can try to get some photos up soon. thanks for looking.

(edited for errors)

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/14/09 12:17 p.m.

PM sent on the transmission.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
5/14/09 12:29 p.m.

Cool...psteav can buy the transmission and then let the project go stagnant and then I'll buy it from him in a year or so. Then I'll let the project go stagnant and sell it back to him. Repeat ad naseam.

;)

Strizzo
Strizzo Dork
5/15/09 4:28 p.m.

not to nitpick, but i think the 98 explorers either came with the 4.0L sohc or a mod motor.

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
5/15/09 4:39 p.m.
Strizzo wrote: not to nitpick, but i think the 98 explorers either came with the 4.0L sohc or a mod motor.

Actually they came with either a 4.0L OHV, 4.0L SOHC, or a 5.0L (302ci).

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
5/15/09 4:39 p.m.

Still coming down Sunday?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
5/15/09 5:12 p.m.

okay, sorry, its probably an earlier model...maybe 96...its the old boxy style that had the 5.0 option.

and yes, we are still planning on coming down on Sunday. I will be sure to call you if things fall through.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/1/09 9:14 a.m.

COME ON! someone has to want some of this stuff....

all prices negotiable...please contact me...

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/2/09 2:27 p.m.

I also have a set of four tall sidewalled all seasons that might be decent for someone's daily driver...maybe.

Kumho Solus in a P225/70/R15 size

bought them brand new last summer, used them for a summer, mounted snow tires, and the car died. maybe 2000 miles on them. Very low wear. 100 dollars for all four!

jrao83
jrao83 New Reader
6/3/09 10:03 a.m.

where are you located?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/3/09 10:34 a.m.

Kalamazoo, MI

relocating to Fayetteville, GA in about three months though...

tnturbo
tnturbo New Reader
6/4/09 11:09 a.m.

Did you sell the T-45?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/4/09 2:14 p.m.

Transmission is still for sale... Along with everything else listed.

96DXCivic
96DXCivic Reader
6/4/09 3:54 p.m.

I don't guess there is a way you could get the Crown Vic to Huntsville AL.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
6/4/09 6:58 p.m.

Everything has a price my friend. Probably more than you would want to pay though.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
12/6/09 3:32 p.m.

I am headed back to Michigan for Christmas, if there is anything you want, let me know.

The Vic is going to the crushers on the 28th unless someone calls it. Price is now 100 bucks.

I am also going to be keeping the spacers for my mustang.

The t-45 has sold, but I do still have the mustang clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel along with a few other misc parts.

Adding to the list, I have some standard 7" Hella sealed beam headlamps, and a set of koni classic adjustable inserts for the front of a TR-7

mtn
mtn SuperDork
12/6/09 3:43 p.m.

Is the Vic' driveable, and can it be registered? As in from Michigan to Chicago, and Chicago to Central Illinois?

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
12/6/09 3:56 p.m.

youve got mail [ /outdated 90s AOL voiceover]

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports HalfDork
12/6/09 4:00 p.m.

do you still have the hot wheels cars? the formatting is funny and your first post cut off the price. can you give more info?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
12/6/09 4:16 p.m.

the vic is not in a driving condition right now. it has not run for about a year now...unfortunately. (wow, has it been that long?) there are alot of new parts on it that I tried to make it run, but for some reason I couldn't figure it out. I don't think the fuel pump is getting power. you could use my tools to fix it if you know what you are doing. I have the title, and it ran fine right up until it didn't. the trans has a few issues though.

I still have BOXES of hotwheels. what are you looking for in particular?

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
12/6/09 4:21 p.m.

what Diecast do you have?

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports HalfDork
12/6/09 4:22 p.m.

Not really looking for anything in particular. My kid loves hotwheels and I like to encourage his interest in cars. I usually only buy the ones that are modeled after real cars.

Do you have a per car or per box price?

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
12/6/09 4:29 p.m.

I have very few diecast left. I think the only thing I can get rid of in good conscience is a couple of Plymouth Prowlers (one purple, and one Yellow)

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
12/6/09 4:30 p.m.

I was selling my hotwheels at a car show earlier this year for 2 bucks a piece, but there are some that are "worth" more. I could probably get rid of them at a bulk rate if you wanted a bunch of them though. probly 1.50 a piece is the GRM rate.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
N8BrpOtiUOvieFznfegaJquK58RDi0LFMSHUGMbOJBmBbcvhU8316QSRPveGgwkh