1 2
patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/6/10 9:37 p.m.

my plow truck is dead

i need a 4x4, prefer a 73-87 chevy. gmc. suburban, k5, truck, whatever. will consider all. within hour of cleveland ohio.

will trade my 1999 p71 with 76k miles plus or minus some cash. straight across trade i expect a $1300-1400 truck. ie: i would take a $500 beater with cash or pay out some for a $1800 truck.

worth a shot, i am not dealing with the morons on craigslist. my post got flagged and removed without breaking any of the rules.

patgizz
1/7/10 8:54 p.m.

or i'll take 1250 cash for the car

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/8/10 9:54 a.m.

Pat,

Send me pics of the car or post em up please

aussiesmg@yahoo.com

Steve

Armitage
Armitage Reader
1/8/10 1:43 p.m.

Bump for pics and location ;)

beaterworld
beaterworld New Reader
1/8/10 1:53 p.m.

Err, what's a P71?

Duke
Duke SuperDork
1/8/10 2:26 p.m.

Since you can't possibly have avoided learning that in your time here, I'm considering reporting you for trolling.

5ev3n
5ev3n New Reader
1/8/10 2:56 p.m.
beaterworld wrote: Err, what's a P71?

Don't let that comment get to belteshazzar or P71, there'd be a beheading.

patgizz
1/8/10 3:39 p.m.

steve,

dont have many pics. its currently wearing snow tires and it is covered in ice because i drove it today, but it's a tank with the snows on it. they stay with me though. 76k miles, cleveland car its whole life so there is rust - it is a 20 footer. it runs awesome. will be wearing the 4 original steel wheels with 225/60/16 firehawks.

needs:
egr tube replaced, brand new ford part comes with. i cracked it when i put on the new intake manifold. front brake pads oil and trans fluid and filters due for change

good: new intake manifold new plugs one new coil pack new starter 7k ago new front shocks 10k ago

i'll throw in a 98 parts car with good 3.55 limited slip rear end(for some reason my 99 has an open 3.55), power seat, and running 4.6 for $300 more.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/8/10 4:54 p.m.

Can you show me the rust please, looks good so far

patgizz
1/8/10 5:14 p.m.

i'll fire up the dinosaur desktop for that, i have a pic of the visible rust.

basically the only rust you can see is on the driver front fender, there is a hole above the wheel. they all do it. there are 5 or 6 bubbles above the passenger rear wheel on the quarter lip, and there are some holes on the rocker panels below the plastic covers, that you cannot see.

it's not a show car, it's a decent looking daily driver and great winter car. the heat will bake you. the air conditioning works but needs topped off every spring.

it has push bars, prisoner cage, door bars, police console with laptop mount, cd player in the console, 03+ grille, marauder spoiler, and i've got an excellent drivers side headlight to include to replace the foggy one with.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/8/10 8:04 p.m.

I wonder if the push bar, cage etc can be transferred to my "Zombie Response Vehicle".

tnturbo
tnturbo New Reader
1/8/10 8:31 p.m.

Wish it was closer to Knoxville, TN as that would work great for me and my F-250 4x4 would fit your needs (unless you are set of Chevy that is)

patgizz
1/8/10 10:00 p.m.

drove through knoxville last friday

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
1/8/10 10:02 p.m.

Hauling kids to school in the "Prisoner Cage" backseat-Priceless!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/8/10 10:06 p.m.

Does the parts car have a civilian rear seat, etc

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 HalfDork
1/9/10 12:02 a.m.

hey ill drive the P71 to knoxville and bring back the truck.

patgizz
1/9/10 9:45 a.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Does the parts car have a civilian rear seat, etc

parts car has a gray vinyl back seat. also has a mint vinyl floor.

however, the good car has a brand new civilian back seat that i bought straight from the ford dealer last winter. i took out the police vinyl seat that had god knows what on it and threw it out right away and bought the cloth one.

Gimp
Gimp GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/9/10 10:15 a.m.

I've been in the back seat, no scary funky things. Great car. Pat doesn't sell crap to you unless you're his friend

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/9/10 6:32 p.m.

I want to see the car Pat, can we arrange a time, email me

patgizz
1/10/10 9:28 p.m.

emailed you through the contact button

trying to get rid of things to buy something else is a pain.

tnturbo
tnturbo New Reader
1/11/10 3:54 a.m.

any interest in details on the F-250, it may not be what you want as it is an extended cab long bed so it may be too long for your needs.

beaterworld
beaterworld New Reader
1/11/10 10:50 a.m.

NOW I get it. Where can I get one?

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
1/11/10 10:59 a.m.

Hmmm...if you still have this when I get a tax refund...

but you won't :(

Going to check on a cheap flight to Cleveland now...

Clem

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
1/11/10 11:03 a.m.

Yeah...$98 on Southwest...

Hmmm....

patgizz
1/11/10 8:47 p.m.
tnturbo wrote: any interest in details on the F-250, it may not be what you want as it is an extended cab long bed so it may be too long for your needs.

we'll let the aussie check it out first and go from there.

ext cab long bed is really longer than i wish to plow with, i'd like to stick to regular cab long bed at the longest, i'd love to get a short bed or k5 blazer.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RXGBb6TGLwkgyBmWCTpKHW7oijcRnG1ZdYJQbzFU9EzdVaRBwM2MrtuWa7VDue2t