1 2
DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk PowerDork
12/20/18 1:10 p.m.

In reply to AWSX1686 :

If  you should decide to go "old school" and put a live axle in this thing, I have a RWD Corolla transmission, drive shaft and rear end. Front stuss is Macstrut, but the hubs might transfer to some home built  A-arms . 

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
12/23/18 1:02 p.m.

Still needs a Body from a Production Car to be Challenge Legal,  Like the Free X/19,  Hull that Baby Out and Hang it with the engine in the seat like Patrick intended.

AxeHealey
AxeHealey GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/24/18 8:18 a.m.
GTXVette said:

Still needs a Body from a Production Car to be Challenge Legal,  Like the Free X/19,  Hull that Baby Out and Hang it with the engine in the seat like Patrick intended.

Yeah - noticed that after posting and then looking at Challenge rules after. Hanging a body on it ain't such a bad idea...

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/24/18 8:26 a.m.

Free x1/9 dude.  I don’t know when team robbie needs that gone but i need to go to that general area sometime in January or February, I just don’t have a trailer capable of getting a non rolling car anymore(on purpose)

AxeHealey
12/25/18 7:42 a.m.
Patrick said:

Free x1/9 dude.  I don’t know when team robbie needs that gone but i need to go to that general area sometime in January or February, I just don’t have a trailer capable of getting a non rolling car anymore(on purpose)

I love that, on purpose!

Price and body are right, timing is all wrong. I can get away with a lot of car-related things in my life, a spare car body sitting around for ~5 years isn't one of them. I would say unfortunately but it's probably a good thing.

AxeHealey
1/1/19 3:01 p.m.

Bam.

I started to prime it and ran out! I guess *most* of it will be more protected.

AxeHealey
AxeHealey GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/25/22 11:25 a.m.

It seems like my challenge plan with this frame is no longer in the cards which means I don't have a use for this. If/when I build an actual Locost/Caterham I'd rather start from the beginning. 

Anyone want it for the princely sum of $0?

Located on the east side of Cleveland. 

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/25/22 11:49 a.m.

It's really hard not to take it back.....  

Damn stuff comes full circle sometimes

AxeHealey
AxeHealey GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/25/22 12:03 p.m.

Claimed. 

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/25/22 12:41 p.m.

Dang!

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/25/22 12:43 p.m.