Rally93
Rally93 New Reader
1/22/14 4:36 p.m.

Sandblast Rally is back again on March 1st, 2014. There are already 50 cars and another 45 bikes signed up and it needs your help running the event. You don't need any experience or special equipment to volunteer and by doing so you will get some of the best spots to spectate, a chance to party and hang with the drivers at the awards banquet and more than likely get you some free stuff. For more info on volunteering you can visit here: Volunteering | NASA Rally Sport and to sign up to volunteer go here: Volunteer sign up (you will have to log in/ sign up).

If you can't volunteer you can still come and check out a full day of Rally Racing in the woods of South Carolina. Spectating is free and all the stages are within a short drive of Cheraw, SC. All special stage are on Saturday with a short shakedown stage on friday evening followed by a parc expose. Saturday will have a full day of stages (that include night stages) and you will get several opportunities to check out the cars and talk to the drivers throughout the day at service. The event website with the schedule, entry list and directions is at: Sandblast Rally

corytate
corytate SuperDork
1/23/14 6:52 p.m.

damn that is only an hour and a half from me, and a day before my birthday=]
Maybe I'll be able to come down and spectate or volunteer at my first rally!

Rally93
Rally93 New Reader
1/25/14 2:35 p.m.

Found a nice highlights video made by one of the spectators from last year.

Sandblast Rally 2013 Highlights

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IWpHuKCJojepVnWOhhnmyFLZI8MFdp8xhr9E2iUpSFiCwHa4d960gLrc34J56e86