1 ... 4 5 6
mickpiston
mickpiston New Reader
1/10/22 12:36 p.m.

Just read through this, and it was awesome. Great job on the build! I have a 61 Falcon with a 5.0L / T5 swap that I love, but I wish I started with a Ranchero. I had a great 63 ranchero about 5 years ago, always missed that thing. Was in about the same condition you started with.

Saw you hit Cajon pass and are in SoCal. I grew up in Upland, still out that way sometimes as I still have family there.

If you're serious about selling this thing, I might be interested. I'm in Northern Colorado now, but this would make a great partner to my Falcon and a really fun DD.

I don't see a way to directly message you on here, but If you want to talk let me know. Might want to work out a deal?  Thanks!

mjlogan
mjlogan New Reader
1/20/22 9:28 a.m.
mickpiston said:

Just read through this, and it was awesome. Great job on the build! I have a 61 Falcon with a 5.0L / T5 swap that I love, but I wish I started with a Ranchero. I had a great 63 ranchero about 5 years ago, always missed that thing. Was in about the same condition you started with.

Saw you hit Cajon pass and are in SoCal. I grew up in Upland, still out that way sometimes as I still have family there.

If you're serious about selling this thing, I might be interested. I'm in Northern Colorado now, but this would make a great partner to my Falcon and a really fun DD.

I don't see a way to directly message you on here, but If you want to talk let me know. Might want to work out a deal?  Thanks!

Hey, sorry I just saw this.

I'm right on the border of Upland in North Ontario.  Small world, jealous of your current location- I've got family on the Western Slope by Grand Mesa and love it out there.

It is a fine daily driver. I actually just got out of it a minute ago, puts a smile on my face every morning.  It really could use some finish work and refinement, as you can tell I definitely didn't take my time building it!  Right now I am really trying to ignore the inevitable, but logistically I can't imagine being able to keep it.

I think I was able to message you here.  If that doesnt work shoot me a txt or give me a call at nine0nine two9two eight2zero8  

mickpiston
mickpiston Reader
1/21/22 12:10 p.m.

Got your message, will do thanks!

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AilTzZfX31UMu3f38kybh8i9I8pwTw1B2DMr81CRMiX0xOhio5K2oGlZj3InjsBW