1 2 3
NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
1/6/21 6:21 p.m.

In reply to petey :

REAL man would put a coyote in the thing. With a blower.

petey
petey Reader
1/6/21 8:12 p.m.

In reply to NOHOME :

I seem to recall that you have a B.

You do it first, I'll help

NOHOME
NOHOME MegaDork
1/6/21 8:16 p.m.

In reply to petey :

So far my meds are working so it aint gonna happen. You on the other hand keep hallucinating squirrels, so maybe could happen?

petey
petey Reader
1/6/21 10:26 p.m.

already got 32vs in the volvo and the f150.dont need 3

MX_Brad
MX_Brad New Reader
1/8/21 10:56 a.m.
petey said:

Awww...that's so cute.

petey
petey Reader
1/9/21 9:37 a.m.

In reply to MX_Brad :

Adorable.its a science experiment.if it blows the 302 goes in

grubinski
grubinski New Reader
1/9/21 2:29 p.m.
petey said:

im just looking for the Cobra experience,take a bunch of HP and jam it into a little British turd and apply pressure to the right pedal and try and keep my license

LOL.  Kind of describes my  experience with an LS3 Miata.  It's a good thing I was in my late 50s before I drove that car.  Otherwise it'd probably be my life and not just my license.

"The Cobra Experience" is *everything* it's cracked up to be, though.  SO MUCH FUN.

The V6 ain't going to do it, though.  A V6 in that car is perfectly reasonable... therefore definitely *not* "The Cobra Experience".

Indy "Nub" Guy
Indy "Nub" Guy PowerDork
1/9/21 2:44 p.m.
grubinski said:
petey said:

im just looking for the Cobra experience,take a bunch of HP and jam it into a little British turd and apply pressure to the right pedal and try and keep my license

LOL.  Kind of describes my  experience with an LS3 Miata.  It's a good thing I was in my late 50s before I drove that car.  Otherwise it'd probably be my life and not just my license.

"The Cobra Experience" is *everything* it's cracked up to be, though.  SO MUCH FUN.

The V6 ain't going to do it, though.  A V6 in that car is perfectly reasonable... therefore definitely *not* "The Cobra Experience".

I'm hoping for the "cobra experience" with my LS Swapped TR4 .

autocomman
autocomman New Reader
1/9/21 7:26 p.m.

170hp is on the money for a 3.4, and they drop right in the B, you can even dump the exhaust straight down by the block.  The 60 degree by is common now for the B, classic conversion makes a drop in kit.  Finding a t5 shouldn't be too hard.  That ran the 3.4 till 96 in the F body.

I couldn't do the 3.4 though, I went and did a 3800sc, it's I progress but I wants the 200+ HP in the B.  I have a build thread on here somewhere haha.

petey
petey Reader
1/9/21 9:54 p.m.

ive had stupid fast cars.got the volvo with the blower now plus a truck with the same...i like the MGB even though it's slower than a 12 speed bike off the line.the V6 (especially if the weirdass efi system works) will be a great daily driver and keep the character it has now.i call it the golf cart,its used to go to buddy's places,pick up a case of beer or some car parts

and if she gets boring i has options

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FjklVEUELSDujtdfBN4DKdgZvdDcTplP37tXbpCi8MaGsHZtl9LIHRkrBSULYG9e