1 2 3 4 5 ... 50
Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/1/19 8:02 p.m.

Amazon music has the heavy metal Christmas album.  I think twisted sister was on just prior to the picture 

Patrick
12/1/19 8:07 p.m.

Ooh you can see some of my E36 M3 in the picture too.  NES, SNES, N64, ps3, ps4, Atari 2600.  Abby is blocking the ps2.  I have still in original boxes gamecube, turbografx 16, and a bentley pong console.  There's $ in video games, unfortunately I like having them more than I like selling them.  Earlier in the year when I needed $ bad I sold a sealed Earthworm Jim 2 for Genesis for $255.  I have some other sealed stuff all the way back to NES, a couple of the olllld school Nintendo handhelds prior to them getting into the console business, and at least half a dozen 6 switch 2600's.  

I still remember the day i took a trash can to my bedroom and threw out my commodore 64.  Never again.

if anyone is interested i'll dig up some pictures of some of the game collection, which is likely to the point of needing separate insurance coverage 

Patrick
12/3/19 9:26 a.m.

Just talked to the tree guy.  They're bringing a crane next week and taking down a bunch of big stuff that's in the way of the garage and house as well as a couple dead ash trees that make me nervous.  I'll take some pictures of the trees later for before/after comparos.  Abby is sick and i'm not far behind, so i'm home with her today and tomorrow.  Not much worse than seeing your kids be miserable sick.

trees coming down means i need to put a battery in the Q and impala and hope they start.  

slowbird
slowbird Dork
12/3/19 9:38 a.m.
Patrick said:

Ooh you can see some of my E36 M3 in the picture too.  NES, SNES, N64, ps3, ps4, Atari 2600.  Abby is blocking the ps2.  I have still in original boxes gamecube, turbografx 16, and a bentley pong console.  There's $ in video games, unfortunately I like having them more than I like selling them.  Earlier in the year when I needed $ bad I sold a sealed Earthworm Jim 2 for Genesis for $255.  I have some other sealed stuff all the way back to NES, a couple of the olllld school Nintendo handhelds prior to them getting into the console business, and at least half a dozen 6 switch 2600's.  

I still remember the day i took a trash can to my bedroom and threw out my commodore 64.  Never again.

if anyone is interested i'll dig up some pictures of some of the game collection, which is likely to the point of needing separate insurance coverage 

Oh man, I got way into N64 collector stuff for a while. I have a bunch of different controllers, a console in a Japan-only color scheme, and a PAL console from Germany in a special color scheme as well. I even have a copy of HSV Adventure Racing, which is the Australia-only rebrand of Beetle Adventure Racing, with all the New Beetles replaced with Holden Monaros. It's absurd.

Patrick
12/3/19 11:21 a.m.

I just did a thing, I have some ideas.  

also last night i made some awesome thin crispy mint chocolate chip cookies 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/3/19 11:23 a.m.
Patrick said:

I had no idea you were deep into gaming. You've got cooler stuff than i do. 

Patrick
12/3/19 3:00 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I'm a very deep and complex person.  

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
12/3/19 3:10 p.m.

I forgot to post pictures of breakfast on Thanksgiving morning. Patrick knows what these are, he taught me. 

Patrick
12/3/19 3:30 p.m.

Hood waffles are the best waffles.  Seth knows what's up.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
12/3/19 10:48 p.m.
Patrick said:

Ok. Imma gonna need da  recipe for those

Patrick
12/4/19 12:41 p.m.

Ooohhhh big box.  23 hours after order

Patrick
12/4/19 1:11 p.m.

for comparison.  The caddy and LS ports are within 1/8" front to rear, but the heads are offset opposite front to rear.  Ls max width at port is 1" wider than the caddy.  To me this means an adapter is doable.  It also means i need to get less suck at tig welding if i want to try it.  Another thought is snag a 4.6 northstar and transmission from a rwd STS non V and bolt it on.  I've got time, but I needed to get my hands on one to physically measure everything.  

worst case i have a pretty cheap m122 to play with.  I have some ideas.  And a bandsaw

iansane
iansane GRM+ Memberand New Reader
12/4/19 1:21 p.m.

What's the overall height of that setup? That looks promising for a project I have in mind. Cheeeeaaaap.

Patrick
12/4/19 1:24 p.m.

14" counting the brackets for the bypass valve cable

I also have a vh41de infiniti engine doing nothing.  

worst case i have brand new rotors and gearset and snout i can shove in any m122 case.  Best case i can adapt the unit to something.  Middle case i cut everything off the blower itself and have an m122 that can be adapted to anything 

akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
12/4/19 1:28 p.m.

I threw away a pong and 2600.  Gave away an E30 M3, Buick GN, Jeep CJ7 and Grand Wagoneer, 1st gen 4Runner and others.  I now just cry in my beer and wonder what bad decisions I'll make next.

Carry on with your boosted dreams.

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
12/4/19 3:55 p.m.

Hood waffles are canned cinnamon rolls cooked in a waffle iron. Life changing. Remember to oil the waffle iron as the rolls are stickier than regular waffles. Friends teach friends to make hood waffles. 

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson MegaDork
12/4/19 4:32 p.m.
Patrick said:

Uh oh, Call the Doctor, you've got a weeping angle!

Image result for weeping angels and the doctor

gumby
gumby GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/4/19 9:42 p.m.
Patrick said:

Where does the n2o go?

Patrick
12/5/19 8:02 a.m.

In reply to gumby : 

before the throttle body to cool the blower

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
12/5/19 6:59 p.m.
Indy-Guy said:
Patrick said:

Ok. Imma gonna need da  recipe for those

Can confirm: Hood waffles are  gooooooooood! 

Patrick
12/5/19 7:01 p.m.

taking in a Christmas show at the theater tonight 

759NRNG
759NRNG UltraDork
12/5/19 7:52 p.m.
Patrick said:

taking in a Christmas show at the theater tonight 

Where is this ...Berea?

akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
12/5/19 8:18 p.m.

In reply to Indy-Guy :

Thanks for that, kids minds are blown.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
12/5/19 8:43 p.m.
akylekoz said:

In reply to Indy-Guy :

Thanks for that, kids minds are blown.

Don't thank me, tonight is my first attempt at them.  (Delicious)  Patrick exposed me to them right here in this thread.  He gets the credit.

Patrick
12/5/19 9:26 p.m.

In reply to 759NRNG :

State Theater downtown at Playhouse Square.  

they tore down the Berea and built a medical center frown

1 2 3 4 5 ... 50

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cnyILlRbuXrJJcVqjB6u5DnsejTWtJMA69gvEhfKJiP91QMSsQgU04LiAp15dR5W