Awesome score Karl

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
6/14/12 3:51 p.m.

Head job today and pipe cleaning orifices Complete pik linkage of todays work

Karl La Follette
6/16/12 11:33 a.m.

Detroit PIstons win the Championship !! Tom Has been installing the pistons today and we are just about to break for lunch .

Karl La Follette
6/17/12 10:28 a.m.

Test fitted radiator and installed heads today , Happy fathers day !

Pik Linkage

Karl La Follette
6/18/12 3:21 p.m.

Free Tacos and Beer ! Meet and greet sand and prep challenge Tiger . if any interest we are getting ready to do the work . 1612 Suncoast Blvd Homosassa Fl 34448 . Pick a weekend day soon , crash in the SKool Bus /AC /Wifi /sleeps 4 easily / 3 bars within crawling distance . hit me up Thanks Karl . Tour junk yard ect

Karl La Follette
6/23/12 11:49 a.m.

We dropped the front end out sunbeam to refresh this morning

front suspension pik link

I am Guessing we have 97 days Left

dansxr2
dansxr2 HalfDork
6/23/12 5:22 p.m.

I look forward too seeing this car in person! Great work Karl!!!!!!

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
6/23/12 5:54 p.m.

If you decide to go AOD, there is one sitting here that I would trade for something minimal.

Karl La Follette
6/29/12 10:53 a.m.

Work continues on challenge car despite adversary ! We got the roll bar from the welder, getting engine together speedway parts are in . Also sorted painted front end . direct album linkage here for progress piks PS I traded a VW euro we picked up for the jeep wrangler

And happy birthday to an1484 Karl La Follette Matt B Matt B TransMaro ubervic

oldtin
oldtin SuperDork
6/29/12 11:04 a.m.

Happy birthday Karl! Cool build. Are you back in the house now after the water?

Karl La Follette
6/29/12 11:12 a.m.

No we bought new house on the water , IN the old flood house we have to cut the drywall 4 foot up in the whole house. this weekend start rebuild. We are insured and safe at the shop living in skoolie till CLOSING at Title co soon . We have this sh::: Moth""" berkeley biker bar that we dispise next to our shop and our Flood house . So after 25 years of living in the same house we got married in ! Good riddance weekend biker skum , we will rebuild and rent flood house . New waterfront virtual tour Linkage HERE

New house is only 3/4 mile from shop fresh water spring fed , there was a manatee in canal behind house the other day

TR8owner
TR8owner Reader
6/29/12 12:11 p.m.

Used to own a Tiger. Almost miss it sometimes. :-)

Good luck with the project. It'll be worth it.

Karl La Follette
6/30/12 11:47 a.m.

motor ,headers, carb , distributor starting welding body

pik linkage Orange Krush name for team tearoffguys

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
6/30/12 1:37 p.m.
Karl La Follette wrote: No we bought new house on the water , IN the old flood house we have to cut the drywall 4 foot up in the whole house. this weekend start rebuild. We are insured and safe at the shop living in skoolie till CLOSING at Title co soon . We have this sh::: Moth""" berkeley biker bar that we dispise next to our shop and our Flood house . So after 25 years of living in the same house we got married in ! Good riddance weekend biker skum , we will rebuild and rent flood house . New waterfront virtual tour Linkage HERE New house is only 3/4 mile from shop fresh water spring fed , there was a manatee in canal behind house the other day

Wait..right after a flood, you're buying a house right on the water? Sounds a little crazy..

Manatees are cool, though. Good luck with the Challenge car.

Karl La Follette
6/30/12 3:17 p.m.

Those crazy mayans with all this end of times crap . Gonna be a big old party at my new house in a couple of weeks . "" we have named the party " The Chefs Challenge "" gonna see who has the best food / recipe / covered dish . All GRM welcome gonna be a feast and grog.

Karl La Follette
7/2/12 5:58 p.m.

We shot primer on nose today

dansxr2
dansxr2 HalfDork
7/2/12 6:48 p.m.

You have no idea how much I'm lovin this!!! I'm on paint right now too, I have something cool up my sleeve for my "Freak Show" MX-3. What color are you planning for the SUNBEAM?

Karl La Follette
7/2/12 7:30 p.m.

Alice Chalmers orange from tractor supply Team name Is Orange Krush tearoffguys entry . Remember your valve cover racing entry !

dansxr2
dansxr2 HalfDork
7/2/12 9:55 p.m.

Here's my paint selection.... Normally VERY expensive... But I got an email offer I couldn't pass up on 199/gal but i didn't realize it came with reducer and mixed 1:1 so i have 2 full gallons of it.
Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

Karl La Follette
7/2/12 10:36 p.m.

dansxr2
dansxr2 HalfDork
7/2/12 11:39 p.m.

That's gonna look great Karl! We actually shot a few things in Autobody class with that type of paint. It laid down smooth with little effort,

Karl La Follette
7/3/12 2:35 p.m.

Engine compartment paint installed sail to block heat

Karl La Follette
7/7/12 5:43 p.m.

Front end reinstall and Tom's hair Orange Krush team tearoffguys

Osterkraut
Osterkraut UltraDork
7/7/12 5:54 p.m.

You're quite the character, too bad I'm long moved out of Citrus County.

cemike2
cemike2 New Reader
7/9/12 3:59 p.m.

Karl,

Cool looking car. I hope I get to see it in person.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
J8oz19X1qLVKv3AZOzrt4q4FS24lsQQ27xQBxI914IePPi13RpzDE1oUS9NmVGHV