1 2

Who did you buy your front coil overs from ?  Rear lowering bolts and front coilovers is the plan for my C4 too. 

PerniciousLies
PerniciousLies New Reader
3/5/23 7:59 p.m.

I pieced them together following this thread. Coilovers I think all the components came from eBay as those were the best prices I could find when I ordered. 

It may not be the optimal coilover setup but the price was much better than the ready made kits for C4 Corvettes. 

PerniciousLies said:

I pieced them together following this thread. Coilovers

It may not be the optimal coilover setup but the price was much better than the ready made kits for C4 Corvettes. 

Thank you. I'm about to start reading that thread now. Did you follow his recipe exactly and did you have any troubles ?

PerniciousLies
PerniciousLies New Reader
3/5/23 8:05 p.m.

In reply to Cousin_Eddie (Forum Supporter) :

The only think I did different is that I bought 500 lb springs. I haven't installed the coilover setup yet so I can't speak to how well it works. It looks like everything will go together though. 

V6Buicks
V6Buicks Reader
3/6/23 3:13 p.m.

This is perfect.  Daily driving a car from the 80s and fixing/upgrading as opportunities present themselves is very much my style.  I wish I still did that.

BadPax
BadPax New Reader
3/13/23 11:00 p.m.

I would also be interested in hearing how well the coilover setup works.  I am thinking about this setup for the front, but I am concerned there won't be enough shock travel with the eye to shaft adapter on the fronts.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xZtbYm29NaFwCBixeOp1oikY987OUlTQkPzZbZShGTOdS7zQY57J45zFkjyInsFx