1 ... 16 17 18
Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/10/19 4:21 p.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

In reply to spacecadet :

Spec Westlake needs to be a thing. 

I’m in, i have them on the front of the datsun.  I could get 2 more for the back and drift everything 

spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/22/20 11:32 a.m.

Mine now!

I've officially bought the crappy miata from Seth and I'll be taking it home this weekend.

follow along in my new thread!

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
1/24/20 7:34 a.m.

Not your car yet! Something in my brain woke me up at 4:00 this morning and that same something made me decide to put the parcel shelf carpet/rubber back in. It's been out since the rollbar went in as I never trimmed it to fit around the tubes. 

Template off the rubber. 

It's easy to cut giant holes in about the right place, and it's easy to cut the proper size holes in small pieces of paper and it's easy to put the template in the car and tape the small holes over the big holes in the perfect location, so that's what I did. 

Some terrible pictures to finish out this thread. The one above and this one since it's still dark. It looks fairly ok and should make the drive back to Dallas better for Spacecadet. If he keeps it, cool, if not, cool. It was worthwhile making it. 

TVR Scott
TVR Scott GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/24/20 9:22 a.m.

Nice trick on the template.  I'll use that one for sure.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
1/24/20 10:15 a.m.

I am completely stealing that trick.

Thanks! Ive screwed up that same piece of carpet three times now.....

spacecadet
1/24/20 1:58 p.m.

I have always liked buying cars from Seth. 

I am looking forward to owning Ronald. Seth and I are very alike. We both like this car a lot because it fixes what was bad about the little black car. This is a genuinely nice car to drive . 

I'm totally going to leave this in. It looks fantastic and I'm genuinely chuffed you went and did this knowing it was leaving this weekend. 

spacecadet
1/25/20 10:21 p.m.

Someday.. I'm gonna buy a car with Seth.. and everything is going to be normal on the first day...

my cell reception is bad right now in the grosh and the Wi-Fi is struggling. so I'll write up more tomorrow and include photos.

I love this stupid car.

1 ... 16 17 18

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ReAdh6ZadpndNuv036rYf4L1nONtmJhVLSqqHiFf58g95XvYRly0q87Mwp0InMNk