1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24
mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/16/15 7:02 p.m.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
1/16/15 7:20 p.m.

I'm all over bag hoodies. I also sent a request to join your super exclusive wagon club on Facebook.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/16/15 7:22 p.m.

Approved. Barely.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 SuperDork
1/16/15 7:25 p.m.

I unfortunately can't join you on the faceballs since I refuse to join it. I can request that logo in a 3" decal though. Even if it's a printed one and not a die cut.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/16/15 7:39 p.m.
moparman76_69 wrote: I unfortunately can't join you on the faceballs since I refuse to join it. I can request that logo in a 3" decal though. Even if it's a printed one and not a die cut.

I can talk to my sticker guy and see if he thinks it can be cut. For frame of reference that one is approx 6x10" it MIGHT be a little bigger than 3", 3" is about the size of a pack of smokes and that's awful hard to get any kind of detail into.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/16/15 7:39 p.m.
mazdeuce wrote: I'm all over bag hoodies. I also sent a request to join your super exclusive wagon club on Facebook.

You're the reason that logo exists in hoodie size..... I figured you'd be interested.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
1/16/15 7:43 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Approved. Barely.

Then I don't want in.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
1/16/15 9:30 p.m.
mndsm wrote: I have created a grocery life group on facebook, cause that's what all the cook kids do. I invited who i remembered. Sorry if i didn't invite, I promise i'm not being a dick.

This is what I get for not checking in for two weeks. I want in! Jordan Wheeler, I think that I am searchable...

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/16/15 9:54 p.m.

I'll work on that when I have a moment.

So... the phrase "wagon slayers" keeps coming up in my head. And... I might have been watching death metal logo creation time lapse videos.....

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
1/17/15 10:10 a.m.

Wagon slayers implies that you are a slayer of wagons. A tamer of wild wagons, may hap, but lets hope that you don't slay any.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/17/15 11:57 a.m.
singleslammer wrote: Wagon slayers implies that you are a slayer of wagons. A tamer of wild wagons, may hap, but lets hope that you don't slay any.

Much like grocery life, it has very little actual implications. As far as the fb group, there's a E36 M3pile of Jordan wheelers.. If you click that link and request to join I can approves you.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
1/17/15 2:10 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

Somehow I missed the link. Sorry for my blindness. Clicked!

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
1/20/15 1:42 p.m.

I know you saw the one lap thread. Grocery Life should be on the back window for that. You have your time line.....
In all seriousness, I remember how much winter in the Midwest sucked for cars. Too cold to wrench and you can almost hear the salt eating them. It'll get warm soon, I promise.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/20/15 2:41 p.m.

Yeah, that's the rough part. Winter just straight sucks the life out of me. I shut down. It's not good. Me and my friend dark liquor have a lot of late night discussions.... though gin has been my friend lately. Drank with Mr. Hendricks' last night, woke up fresh as a berkeleyin daisy this morning.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
1/20/15 3:05 p.m.

If you lived 1000 miles closer you'd be co-driving the 911 at the next autocross.
When we can order those hoodies, let me know your size, I'll make sure your guy drops one off. Keep you warm until spring.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/20/15 3:23 p.m.

awwwww now you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/23/15 3:05 p.m.

http://grocerylife.bigcartel.com/

Hoodies... small stickers.... yeah. I'm probably gonna get in trouble soon for advertising. I assure you i'm making no money from this (seriously, I'm not, I'm doing it for funsies... because I attempted to make money with my last adventure and it sucked the life out of me) so order. or don't. Mr. Deuce, we should have a discussion about how gaudy the banners on your car should be for OLOA- I've seen what Mo has... and what Mo has is incredible.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
1/23/15 4:48 p.m.

Oh man. Probably need to preorder some o dem stickers.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/23/15 5:50 p.m.

I keep my people happy :)

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
1/23/15 7:42 p.m.

I was going to ask your size so I could order you a hoodie. Then it occurred to me that I would have to figure out how to get it to you, but there is some inefficiency going on here. So what size are you and how do I figure out how to get it to you?

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/23/15 8:29 p.m.

I am an XXL- I like to eat. Getting it to me is rather easy, since Mo will be printing and distributing them, and he lives about a half hour west of me. I dropped off all the drawings in person earlier today.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/23/15 9:16 p.m.

So, I spoke to SF1 tonight. As many of you know, he's sort of a savant when it comes to Toyotas. I'm pretty sure he just solidified the motor build for this car when it comes time. As it turns out, a 4ag head will bolt directly to the 7a block I already have- giving me a 7ag. 7 is 3 more than 4, so CLEARLY this is better. Now I can get a gze head from an AW11 and run supercharged (!) find one of the many variants that allow me to run turbo, or MY favorite answer- 20v+ITB. Why is that my favorite answer? Because it's by FAR the dumbest way to build a motor for this car possible. Who builds an NA 20v for a FWD Corolla? I ALSO know TRD Helical diffs exist for this platform due to spending too much time on Yahoo Japan. This is starting to get dumb in a hurry.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce UberDork
1/23/15 10:46 p.m.

My only 4age experience is in a proper AE86 Corolla, but I'm hugely in favor of any engine making those sorts of noises no matter what wheels it's spinning.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/23/15 11:32 p.m.

It'd be a slam dunk to get an aw11 motor too... And I miss the s/c noises....... No matter what happens, this car will make a sound no corolla wagon has any business making.

T.J.
T.J. PowerDork
1/24/15 1:28 p.m.

I'm heading up to MN next week. Any chance to get a bag sticker in person to save on shipping?

1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OkmPETM94YJ7uYEo74jLOvFXknBDJyjc5m1qNYY6Wf5xQbeyKHJpxZKjAulSMSAu