1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter)
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
7/13/21 5:14 p.m.

Brakes on white focus along with a trans filter. 

Glovebox door on sable 

Oil change on rx7 

7/17/21 10:33 a.m.

Both tanks on radiator where leaking on the 01 rt so changed radiator and rebuilt ac compressor since it quit engaging due to a bad clutch. 

No longer smells like coolant at operation temperature and AC is a Crisp 42deg at 85° ambient

GCrites80s
GCrites80s HalfDork
7/17/21 10:43 a.m.

^Did you put that battery in? That kind is from that discount battery place in Lancaster and I think there's one in Hebron or Heath? Wondering how it's working out for you so far.

7/17/21 11:04 a.m.

In reply to GCrites80s :

Battery is one I put in. These are my favorite. I can get 5-7 years out of these. There is on in heath, I got the same one in omni, white neon, focus, all 3 motorcycles. A+ customer service and never have killed one of these batteries. 

They rebuild batteries in Zanesville, they're very local company and I appreciate that. 

7/18/21 9:36 a.m.

Ol sable was shifting hard from 1st to second, checked the car for codes, checked all set sensors and line pressure and did a relearn and we are smooth as glass.

Also took the rx7 to dinner last night. Lighting was good. 

GCrites80s
GCrites80s HalfDork
7/20/21 9:54 p.m.
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to GCrites80s :

Battery is one I put in. These are my favorite. I can get 5-7 years out of these. There is on in heath, I got the same one in omni, white neon, focus, all 3 motorcycles. A+ customer service and never have killed one of these batteries. 

They rebuild batteries in Zanesville, they're very local company and I appreciate that. 

I got an Exit sign/emergency lights battery for my business at the one in Lancaster and the guy was very knowledgeable. I was very impressed with the car battery pricing.

7/21/21 7:54 a.m.

In reply to GCrites80s :

There car battery pricing is almost good at rural Kings but they auctally have them in stock. 

7/23/21 5:44 p.m.

Glad day today. White trash got a new windshield

Sable got one also, it's also for sale now. 

7/28/21 5:25 p.m.

The ol rt got a bad bad bad brake vibration after slamming on the brakes in traffic  Cracked a rotor, hell the front rotors have atleast 200k on them. 

Fresh rotors and pads and we are back in business. 

GCrites80s
GCrites80s HalfDork
7/28/21 7:31 p.m.
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to GCrites80s :

Got one from the one in Lancaster. $100! The Optima that I replaced was cool but not $300 cool (pretty sure I paid like $180 for it back in 2014) like they cost now. Unfortunately I fried my fusible links when I put it in. I don't think it was the battery's fault -- they are by the starter and headers and are 34 years old. So I'll have to get underneath the car this weekend to replace them. I wish GM would have put them by the battery like Ford did.

8/12/21 9:06 a.m.

Been fighting a erratic idle on glh. Found the rotor was nasty and cap was cracked. Got a new cap on the way.

Rotor before cleaning it up. 

Sable is sold. 

8/22/21 5:31 p.m.

Brakes, oil change, and trans filter on the wife's work focus. 

8/23/21 6:40 p.m.

Spent my time with it and enjoyed it, I would like the space and money. Feel free to make me a offer, grm folks would get a killer deal. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1028497357919095/

bigeyedfish
bigeyedfish Reader
8/24/21 8:38 a.m.

Are you selling the bike or just the seat?  Link is to a seat.

Where are you located?

8/24/21 9:04 a.m.

In reply to bigeyedfish :

Just the seat. Hebron Ohio. 

Here is correct link for car. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/581279152894315/

Black neon started running rough, and popped the check engine light. Quick key dance in the parking lot shows a map sensor code. Got the car home and dug out a new map sensor in my pile of parts. Starting taking everything apart to get to it. It was definitely an OEM sensor. It had the paint mark screw sensor and manifold and still have locktight in the threads. New sensor made the car run like a top, I think the old sensor was bad. 

9/11/21 6:59 p.m.

Got the light of many butt puckers  

Ordered a sensor from the dealer and got the old one out. It was pissing oil out of the plug so that's a good sign. Decided to not check oil pressure since I am a man who likes to party. 

Old sensor and oil filter housing o ring that was leaking. 

Oil filter housing was leaking pretty good, decided to take care of that while I was under it.  

2 hours of idling on the hoist, no more leaks that make drops and light never came on. We are good to go. I was a little scared for a moment, didn't wanna pull the oil pan on this car for the first time. 

9/18/21 4:18 p.m.

Changed the lower alternator mount on white trash, waiting on a new adjuster bolt. Head broke off while adjusting belt. 

10/1/21 9:21 a.m.

Well all the suspension in the back of the wagon is new.

10/25/21 8:08 p.m.

6 years today with tabbie. 

10/28/21 4:29 p.m.

Had a squeak in the front end of iris car along with CV axle throwing grease. 

New axle stabbed in  

Wheel bearing was a touch crunchy feeling and never have seen a wheel bearing rub a CV axle. 

Devoped a nice fuel leak, had to re-oring injectors. One just rotted. 

Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
11/18/21 8:33 a.m.

Went to put snow tires on and found this little guy all tangled up. 

Plus a couple fresh snows 

Fresh wheel bearing for tabbie. 

Did some errands in glh, ran a whole tank of gas through it. 

Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/10/21 12:42 p.m.

Wheel bearing and control arm. 

Bonus broken 1/2 breaker bar 

1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ngGBzTafPl58SM1h8Gbo7KMz586WuiJgk5lat6VERjBQ93ZZLLR083XUdvwdBsce