1 ... 3 4 5
GrayWolf
GrayWolf New Reader
12/1/22 5:29 a.m.

In reply to Gammaboy :

All the 55 cars use the same fluid routing, the engine coolant is the intercooler coolant the circuits are tied together just below the coolant reservoir. When I started looking at 113K cars I originally was looking at 211s as they are another poster on my bedroom wall car from when I was a kid and learning the to- dos for mods splitting the IC circuit was always high on the must do list and looking at why it makes sense. The interchiller is definitely the hold my beer and watch this way to go about cooling but where i'm at with the car and where my end goals are for it it was bound to get to that point eventually. I live in the south so I don't know if we get Aussie hot but our summers definitely hold there own so I understand the focus on keeping the car happy. FI is from your neck of the woods if you had never looked into the system so if it works for y'all i'm confident it will survive Georgia.

GrayWolf
GrayWolf New Reader
12/25/22 5:24 p.m.

In theory, I can load a tune and fire it up.

Engine has coolant in it again

IC has coolant in it

Meth is plumbed 90% of the way

Oil cooler is plumbed and done

Need to

add power steering fluid

make an intake

finish meth lines

drain and refill the fuel

get batteries 

load tune

compose myself

turn key

GrayWolf
GrayWolf New Reader
1/1/23 5:19 p.m.

.....yay

kevinatfms
kevinatfms GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/5/23 8:10 a.m.

That engine is a work of art. 

GrayWolf
GrayWolf New Reader
1/10/23 8:20 p.m.
birdmayne
birdmayne GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/11/23 1:13 a.m.

That's fantastic! Love the way it sounds

84FSP
84FSP UberDork
1/11/23 6:58 a.m.

Planning anything to shield those intakes from engine bay heated air?  The beast sounds properly nasty in the startup video.

GrayWolf
GrayWolf New Reader
1/11/23 7:15 a.m.

In reply to 84FSP :

I have some heat shields but i'm not liking how they turned out. The next iteration of the car removes the intakes anyway so i'm not going to go deep down the rabbit hole with it.

Parker with too many Projects
Parker with too many Projects Dork
1/11/23 9:43 a.m.

Thas sounds like it's going to be nasty in the best way! 

1 ... 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WV4oTMe91DlLlKCR4zJml1ZpuA5t8s7hI6mOe4KAzGjXEJo0XiO8B0cyvf5AfnC0