olso3904
olso3904 GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/21/23 10:42 p.m.

1986 Mustang SVO. ARA Logbooked rollcage, all 1.75x.120 DOM. Built for rallying, but never raced. Still registered and street legal. Engine is mostly stock, just a few minor upgrades.

Has factory harness and computer. -Boost controller -Adjustable fuel pressure regulator -Mildly ported intake -3" Downpipe and exhaust with flowmaster cat -Oil catchan -Remote mounted TFI -New timing belt, tensioner, hoses, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, TFI, with spares

Suspension is stock style -Reinforced rear control arm mounts, tied into roll cage. -Factory rear uppers and adjustable UMI lowers. -New SN95 front lower arms adapted to factory spindles -New Bilstein B6 shocks all around -Adjustable camber plates -New tie rods -Borgeson steering shaft - Adjustable front spring perches and Fox GT front springs -Subframe connectors -New brakes pads, lines, hoses and wilwood adjustable bias routed through the interior

Interior is gutted, had factory gauges, and stripped factory harness. But no factory HVAC, radio, interior lights, power locks or windows. Needs inner door panels, I have HPDE to make some. -Factory ignition switch is bypassed for a switch panel -Aftermarket heater for heat and defrost -Seat mounts tied into roll cage -Cobra Monaco seats, still valid -Racequip 5 point camlock harnesses -MPI steering wheel on quick release -New windshield -3 panel rearview mirror -Hurst shifter with custom lever. Comes with many spares like ignition parts, full set of 16" street wheels and tires, full set of new rally tires on 15" wheels, full set of new snow tires on 15" wheels and two spare 15" wheels with older snow tires. 

This is still a project, it would need some updates to be able to rally, life fire supression, inner door panels, a new skid plate mount and underbody armor. The cage is entirely 1.75x.120 DOM and the car has not yet been rallied, so it could still be converted for track duty as well. 

Here is the thread on the car

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/mustang-svo-rallycrossstage-rally/144811/page1/

Looking for $6,000 obo, no trades though! I already bought another project

gimpstang
gimpstang Reader
5/22/23 10:32 p.m.

So very glad you're in Minn.  I like this very much

olso3904
5/23/23 9:52 a.m.

In reply to gimpstang :

I'm hoping who ever buys it enters it into Headwaters and Ojibwe, I'd like to see it on stage, even if I'm not the one driving it. 

olso3904
5/26/23 9:12 a.m.

SOLD!

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
5/26/23 11:56 a.m.

Bless you ....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
51iBi1mz5Bt95qOQ7b2OR9TaQFpaYIAqpBqkD3uokpUIvxAy1bZPWQwPbKTPEfKb