jraydavis122
jraydavis122 New Reader
6/8/21 2:42 p.m.

Selling a really nice survivor Miata. Car has a cool story, it was owned by three generations of the same family. The original owner bought it new from the local Mazda dealer in Preston, Md. the day he retired in 1996. He passed away in 2004 and his son inherited it. The son drove it until 2017 when he gave it to his son when he graduated business school. In 2019 the grandson’s job took him overseas and the car sat outside untouched until I bought it this past January. I bought it as a fun winter project with the intention of auto crossing it and doing some track nights with it. I planned to just go full E street build but then I didn't like its stance when finished and opted to go with the H&R springs too. 

It is a 170,000 mile 5 speed car with power steering and AC. Original paint shines beautifully but has your typical dings and scratches found on a 25 year old all original car. Interior is very nice over all but does have a seat tear on the drivers side bolster, steering wheel leather is a little crusty and could use a good detailing. Top looks to be in good shape but the back window is a little cloudy. Still has the original car cover that was bought with it at the dealer when new. No rust.

New parts list: 

New Powerstop Track Day brake kits front and rear

SS brake lines

New clutch slave and master Cyl

New battery

Plugs and wires 

Fuel filter

K&N drop in filter 

Racing Beat front sway bar kit with reinforcements. 

Roadstersport 3 polished stainless cat back exhaust 

Koni single adjustable shocks 

H&R Race springs

Sparco FF1 15x7 bronze wheels 

205/50 Bridgestone RE71 200tw tires

All Fluids changed (transmission, Diff, brake, coolant, engine oil, etc.)

Recent cooling system refresh and timing belt done prior to it sitting. 

Car runs and drives beautifully, no check engine light but does have a air bag light on. AC not charged. Does come with its original 14” wheels and tires. Car just passed Delaware inspection and is tagged until June of 2022. Clean Delaware title in my name. 100% ready to drive and enjoy. Please reach out with any questions. Listed for $7,000 on Market place but would sell for $6000 to GRM subscriber. I would  love to see this go to a fellow enthusiast and see it at events. 

all the pictures on fb market place  

jraydavis122
jraydavis122 New Reader
6/8/21 2:43 p.m.

jraydavis122
jraydavis122 New Reader
6/8/21 2:52 p.m.

Not sure how to add a bunch of pictures on this forum or add the marketplace link but feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want me to send you the marketplace link. 

jraydavis122
jraydavis122 New Reader
6/25/21 2:07 p.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MfFNDztadM5mnu4IdWrCG6Z2tQptDZA5EPgrUWwjEFsggvTciRrDgH7YpL8IyVBe