huggybear626
huggybear626 New Reader
2/25/19 2:34 p.m.

Hey all. I am selling my MP3. It has 192k on it. It is currently on FB marketplace but I thought I should list it here as well.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1092441377605259/

I am negotiable but would not like any trades. I have had the car for 6 years and replaced the engine in it when I purchased it with a used engine that I had.  The mileage for the car and engine are about 2k miles in difference. It does burn some oil like all of them do at high miles.  Included with the sale is 3 sets of wheels, a turbo manifold and a new never installed torsen lsd. There are a few suspension parts that go along with the car.  It does not have any catalytic converters on the vehicle for states that check smog. Again I am negotiable and would love to se a fellow GRMer purchase it and make a track car or something out of it.

huggybear626
huggybear626 New Reader
2/25/19 8:39 p.m.

P.S. if I didn't seem clear the price listed is for everything that i have with the car including the stock suspension. The 18" wheels need 3 tires but the 17" wheels tires are in decent shape.  They are summer tires on the 17"wheels. I also have 16" steel wheels with winter tires that are a little old but I got them when I originally purchased the car. I am willing to make a deal with any GRMer. If you just want the car and nothing else we can talk.

huggybear626
huggybear626 New Reader
3/28/19 8:21 p.m.
  1. Bump for some pics. I have a tone more if the lifting is expired on FB. Price change to $2600 obo with all the parts. I would love to have the car sold soon if possible. Anyone interested can email me at bdavissi25@gmail.com 
Nitroracer (Forum Supporter)
Nitroracer (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
11/8/21 7:58 p.m.

canoe

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4iQdpCgNWqDDz6RXfDdlVlSmGox1c4dv3eyGpChnARrGZRTXKQIKPTPI6Bfofw0a