chuckathon
chuckathon New Reader
6/25/20 7:48 p.m.

I posted this car back in March for sale.  Then COVID-19 hit and I didn't want a bunch of Craigslist/Facebook people coming to my house.  It has been tucked away in my barn since then.  Time to relist this BMW now.  I lowered the price to $4,500.  The car is located in Baton Rouge, LA.  I might even be open to delivering the car.  Desperate to get out of the house for a road trip.  Depends on where the buyer lives and the rules at the time.  Ping me if anyone is interested.  

2006 BMW 330i Sport, 6 Speed Manual

255HP Naturally Aspirated inline 6.  

Sport package - Larger 13" brakes, firmer springs, dampers, and antiroll bars; a 0.6-inch-lower ride height; larger wheels and tires (225/40WR-18 front and 255/35WR-18 rear); Sport Seats.

Navigation

New - Tires, starter and battery.  Recently refreshed transmission and rear end fluid.  

Mileage - 135,000

Issues - only issues are typical BMW issues.  1.  Passenger airbag seat weight mat is throwing an airbag code.   Airbags are defaulted on in this situation.  May still be under extended warranty.  Just have not had time to bring it in.  2.  Oil pan leaks a bit.  I have the new gasket and just need to get around to replacing it.

psteav (Forum Supporter)
psteav (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/26/20 10:17 a.m.

Ack.  I really like that.  Don't suppose you need another E39 to complete the set, do you?

I can't tell for sure from the pics - is it black or dark navy blue?

chuckathon
chuckathon New Reader
6/29/20 3:02 p.m.

In reply to psteav (Forum Supporter) :

It is black.  

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
6/29/20 3:16 p.m.

Purchased from Chuck...as described. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!! <3

Taras
Taras New Spammer
7/1/20 1:01 p.m.

Good material, very informative and informative. I also want to recommend [CanoeShippingInternaitional] for the [needs of shipping] of the United States for your readers. This company will be useful to you in case you buy a canoe from another state.

chuckathon
chuckathon New Reader
7/3/20 5:48 p.m.

Quick update.   Airbag light is off.  I took the car to the stealership under airbag extended warranty.  All good now.  On a side note they had to go find someone who could drive a manual.  Geesh, I weep for the next generation.   

C

Brett_Murphy (Forum Patrón)
Brett_Murphy (Forum Patrón) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/3/20 9:35 p.m.

Your price seems low, or is that how much these are these days?

chuckathon
chuckathon New Reader
7/7/20 1:40 p.m.

In reply to Brett_Murphy (Forum Patrón) :

I believe that is how much they are these days.  

chuckathon
chuckathon New Reader
7/16/20 2:47 p.m.

Sold

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Jxz3m5Tqba7yOeRUChSB0hbeYizTjosSAG1MxQXU8yhYUPXDmzUuLhvMnxx0BtgX