1 2 3
DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
1/12/22 10:40 p.m.

Wait. This is still available?  I thought it was sold. I'm confused. 

clownkiller
clownkiller HalfDork
1/13/22 8:26 a.m.

It was avaliable Tuesday for sure. I looked at the car and posted a few pictures while I was there. The OP needs to update. I think there may be a deal in the works....

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
1/13/22 8:48 a.m.

In reply to clownkiller :

Thanks

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/13/22 8:56 a.m.

Sold to legendscar95!  Nice to meet you & I hope you have fun with it!

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
1/13/22 10:23 a.m.

Dang!  I've been watching this since it was posted. I wasn't ready to pull the trigger until last night. 
enjoy lengendscar95!!!!

legendscar95
legendscar95 New Reader
1/13/22 11:06 a.m.

In reply to secretariata (Forum Supporter) :

Well........  I really don't know where to start except to say this:  The car is awesome, Steve is awesome, what a great experience.    Who else let's you text them @ 5am and say "hey, I'm heading your way" - and responds!?!??    

Made the high speed run home (112 miles or so) flawlessly.    

True story:   I've been in the Charlotte area 12 years or so - and I've seen a "brine" truck once.    They do that here (brine the roads) when a storm is coming - and we have one coming!!!    On the way home - I was stuck behind TWO of these beasts - so an immediate bath is necessary.

Pics below.    Car made it back to the compound (um, ah, Brett - ignore that Z28 there....).    Steve included a bunch of parts I wasn't expecting.    I've included the birth certificate so you call all drool over how sexy it was when born (still is!).

I'd say I'll start a thread - but - well - ah - I said that 2 years ago after Brett delivered the mighty LT1 Z28.     Maybe this time!!!!

Steve - seriously - can't thank you enough and I wish I could have spent more time there.    Be careful driving this weekend.

Al

LapDog
LapDog New Reader
1/13/22 5:45 p.m.

Shoot.  That's what I get for not checking here often enough. It's a few more miles than I wanted and a bit far away but it looks nice for the price with plenty of room for a baby seat. Good luck with it legendscar95!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pTQOzFp4Zs7S8xsSjCvEQ8bP1TMDS6bRcbfpcoWi1gW5t7vKJzfvZOyCfKrTn2VS