Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
12/20/18 8:26 p.m.

2007 Honda Fit Sport. Paddle-shift goodness. 192K. 4 cylinder, timing chain engine. Airbags replaced by Honda under warranty. Interior super nice. Bluetooth Media player. Runs great! New coils and front brakes, pads, rotors and calipers. No rust, but red paint is faded in spots. Tires OK. Clear IL title in my name. Willing to deliver within 200 miles for gas money and lunch. Nice little car. Can email or text more pics. PM me. Call or text 217-494-622 three.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
12/20/18 8:54 p.m.

$11.00 for gas and a Culver’s butter burger + fries?  

Walk us through it.  Why ya selling?

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
12/20/18 9:43 p.m.

Yeah that would work. I have another board member already contact me so I will wait to hear from him tommorrow. He requested some more pics, which I will post here as well. 

I am the third owner of the car. I bought the car off of a lady in Missouri who was moving to D.C. and didn't want to take it with her. She had a bit of work done to it. All new coils, and completely replaced the front brakes, pads, rotors and calipers. I just bought a Toyota Camry off my buddy, whose family has had it since new, otherwise, I wouldn't be selling the fit. Car runs great! no lights on the dash. Shifts good, no leaks. No rust though the car has a "pinkish" look to it that doesn't really show up in the pics. Is the Sport model so it has the paddle shift option, like that is really needed in such a low power car. Handles like a go cart. Get about 28 mpg combined. Clean clear IL title in my name. Really have nothing bad to say about the car. And i would be happy with  the Culver's kids meal, that way I get an ice cream too . smiley

Bill

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps Dork
12/24/18 6:18 p.m.

SOLD!! Thanks for all the interest, but it stayed local

BBC

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oRjc907keGOmyurF3XrQZkSFfEsYdrEsVotkXik5dbiJna9U99w9MiaRRiF1pG6Z