2013 BMW 328ix

• 126,866 miles
  • Estoril Blue with Black interior on M-sport package
  • Sport Interior with heated seats front and rear
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Heads Up Display package
  • Adaptive Xenon headlights
  • Sunroof
  • Aftermarket CarPlay road top unit (works like a factory wireless carplay system)
  • ~30% tint all around

Recent Maintenance <1000 miles

• OEM High Pressure Fuel Pump
  • 4x OEM fuel injectors
  • 4x OEM NGK Iridium plugs
  • 4x Bosch ignition coils
  • OEM Turbo Inlet
  • LLO1 BMW oil change
  • Redline oils for front diff, rear diff, and transfer case
  • OEM ZF automatic transmission fluid change with new filter
  • New engine and cabin air filters
  • Replaced broken turbo inlet tube

History

I bought this car last fall in Huntsville AL. The car was originally sold in St. Louis Missouri. It then moved to AL around 110k miles, and then NC last fall when I took possession. I have the Carfax report I can share from when I purchased it. I bought the car and within 200 miles of ownership had issues running. I put in all the new parts listed above, but to no avail. After lots of head scratching, frustration, and hundreds of dollars I found out that the NEW replacement Bosch spark plugs I’d purchased were faulty from the factory. The NGK’s immediately solved the problem… after installing the new fuel system. Since then, my work schedule has been insane and I don’t need this as my 2nd car. Hence after buying, fixing, and bringing the maintenance up to par, I no longer have a use for it.

Condition

I think the paint and body are fairly common of a well maintained car of this age. There are a few rock chips on the hood, a few small door dings, but overall the body and paint are in excellent condition. The front bumper has been repainted in the past, but it was a professional job. The mounts for the passenger side inner taillight have broken somehow, so it’s a little loose in the housing. It’s been that way since I’ve owned it, but never got around to replacing it. Tires are Bridgestone run flat all seasons with a build date of late 2020. Thousands of miles left in them.

The interior is in excellent shape with the optional BMW all weather floor mats. Everything works as it should. This car has the package for passenger side dip mirror in reverse. The audio/infotainment is all original except for the aftermarket car play unit. This controller sits under the dash and allows the stock infotainment to have wireless apple carplay and android auto. Best upgrade you can buy for making the car more useable.

$15,500 obo

Nofive_0
Nofive_0 Reader
5/15/22 9:10 p.m.

Nofive_0
Nofive_0 Reader
5/15/22 9:14 p.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0LivtKBChoDvS6ciaiLZR8konuQoAjAX0kgHW9zPHc52lRrcaOdtSaqUr31EjLWY