cyow5
cyow5 Reader
2/12/21 1:16 p.m.

I originally bought it from the original dealer (Texas) three years ago and have since put about 20k miles on it without any issues other than a burned out screen on the climate control (since replaced). I bought this car since we were expected our first kid, and I thought it would be fun to try and see if it could work with a family of three and two dogs - and it actually did! When a second kid came along though, I decided to go with a bigger car and still kept this one for a year since I just couldn't let go of it. I could use the garage space though, so here you go. It does have two minor accidents reported. One was with the previous owner and one with me when I still had paper tags on it. Someone in a van thought they could just pull out of their spot right into the side of my car, so the damage was minor, and I have all that documentation.

Here are the details:
-68,567 total miles and won't go up much.
-About halfway through the '13MY, Mini upgraded the Clubman JCWs to a much-upgraded BMW N18 motor, so this one has that upgrade addressing the Mini reputation for reliability
-Packages include JCW, comfort access, automatic climate control, navigation (which was a must for me since it camouflages the weird center speedo), backup sensors, factory roof rail (also a must for me since I hate aftermarket ones)
-Maintenance under my ownership has been mostly oil changes, but I also have replaced the cabin air filter, engine air filter, spark plugs, rotors, and pads. Rotors are dimpled/slotted EBC and pads are EBC Green Stuff. There is also a section of rubber trim underneath the windshield that commonly degrades, and I have just replaced it. 
-Absolutely no known issues. Aside from a couple paint chips and a couple interior vibrations from trim, this car belies its age.

Asking price is $16,500. The nearest comp I can find is a '12 with the inferior N14 motor and 60k miles asking $16k. 

cyow5
cyow5 Reader
3/1/21 10:46 a.m.

Bump and price drop to $15,900. It is listed other places, too, but I wanted to make sure the price here reflects the other places. 

cyow5
cyow5 Reader
3/18/21 1:19 p.m.

Since I can't figure out how to close this thread, the car has been accepted by Cars and Bids and will be auctioned through there instead. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Irtd1oZ2tqsO4rqU10onfCDc4g78R2SvTez3AVRPAHWGa3l4oJAFF278wJbUwlOX