akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
10/27/20 11:35 a.m.

How much are you asking for the package?

Are you willing to sell individual parts?

CaptNutmeg
CaptNutmeg New Reader
10/28/20 11:56 a.m.

I'm asking 3,500 for the whole enchilada.

Individual parts not attached to the car/motor are available now, really not much there.  Brakes, A/C, Power Steering...

If someone wants just the motor, that is available, then I'll part the entire car out.

Just the motor/transmission is 2,500.

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 HalfDork
10/29/20 9:49 a.m.

If it gets to the point where you part the car, i would want the turbo 2 diff. the steering currently available now, is that the rack? and if so which rack is it?

CaptNutmeg
CaptNutmeg New Reader
10/29/20 1:05 p.m.

In reply to surfshibby07 :

The body had the manual steering rack, that is original from '87 Turbo II as far as I know, if you know a way of identifying it (part number area, etc) let me know and I will check/take a photo.

If I can get a buyer for the engine, then the rest is easy to part out.  I just don't want to have an engine laying around that I can't run every few weeks/months to keep lubed and of course prove it runs....

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 HalfDork
10/30/20 8:44 a.m.

In reply to CaptNutmeg :

I completely understand. much easier to sell all together and the most convenient way. i have a power rack, the manual racks are cool, but i was looking to get another power rack as a spare lol. i plan to repower my steering using a volvo electric pump. my factory set up is long gone as i am ls swapped.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NFoIEZkdMADNXFUnZwMt9aX7WNxGVLM3LN86Qs83cWp3rPnB8fvPiVlaDYw3UFMX