BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper New Reader
2/1/17 6:35 p.m.

Tested the radio set once more and found a number of issues with the cabling + one Radio so the offier is off the table. Thanks Club Racing two way Radio Set – Used but in very good shape. Tired of not knowing when the Green comes out, now your crew can tell you. Or you can listen in on Race control while in the car. Has all the typical Citizen Band channels. This system even works at the larger tracks such as Sebring and Daytona. Sampson Racing Radio Starter Kit – Includes: • One crew member set up o One head set with a “Push to Talk” button on the headset o One Radio with “Push to Talk” and a belt clip o One Radio to headset interface cable o Waist belt for the radio. • One Driver/Car setup o One Radio o One radio box that mounts to the roll cage. o Two speakers to mount inside the helmet (Never used). o One set of Ear Buds – to wear under the helmet. o Two sets of replacement foam tips for the race ear bubs, a consumable that cost $4.00 per set. o Push to talk button that Velcro’s onto the steering wheel, works but the cable is weathered from the sun, a new replacement cost $47.00 at Sampson Racing.com o Cable assembly connects the Push to talk button, helmet mounted ear buds or speakers and to the radio. • Manuals for the radios The system is powered by 4 AA batteries in each radio. Since I just tested and cleaned the Kit the radios come with new batteries. Can send Pictures Cost 389 new – Asking 180.00 plus Shipping. Set is in Central Florida

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand Dork
2/2/17 7:28 p.m.

Heyo BlackSweeper, I just sent you a PM about this. Please let me know if you don't get it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MnrXXal2x8gUGQEI0EiYMvFQRNcvTXLDUHSxxVFFNCO290y024BjIOpXDvz3JbmY