BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper New Reader
1/27/16 8:49 p.m.

Corner weight system consist of 4 bathroom scales and four lever arms. Pro built. Each lever arm has a platform for the vehicle tire to sit on. On the front units the platform rotates/spins. The end of the arm that rest on the scales has a roller bearing. Arms are made of heavy duty steel protected by a thick coat of paint. Includes instructions and a disk with software for calculating the corner weight etc. The scales are still wrapped in plastic. I never had time to use this system. So its like new. I can send pics. Asking $125 for everything. Plus packing and shipping. Can be picked up in Vero Beach Fl. If being shipped I would take the system to a UPS store for packing and shipping. Thanks

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/28/16 12:20 p.m.

Interesting!

I tried to make up my own system like this and let me tell you unless your materials are free you cannot replicate this system for $125.

I'm interested in pics, just pm me through the forum. Also, any ideas on its weight limits? (i.e. can it do a 4000 lb car?).

klodkrawler05
klodkrawler05 New Reader
1/29/16 12:34 a.m.

Also interested in pics and weight limits (if Robbie doesn't buy them) feel free to pm pics or send some over to my email bradyonkers@gmail dot com

Thanks!

akylekoz
akylekoz Reader
2/1/16 12:54 p.m.

There is a market for this, how many do you have.

Interested in purchasing if no one else jumps first.

Pics to akylekoz at the mail of G dot com

Robbie
2/14/16 9:10 p.m.

Anyone hear back on this?

akylekoz
akylekoz Reader
2/15/16 6:40 a.m.

Yes, it is about to get shipped to Michigan. Anyone near GR need to borrow it?

Robbie
2/15/16 12:25 p.m.

In reply to akylekoz:

haha. I might hit you up! Glad it found a new owner.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
2/15/16 3:32 p.m.

I've got this set up. Been thinking of selling as it's useless on my spec rx7 with the rules as they are. If I ever get around to doing the fv then I might want it. (one of those I have so much stuff and not enough space but...... issues)

BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper New Reader
2/21/16 9:15 p.m.

Sold - Thanks

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cu1KH0FBRG7EJdPKut0JmLK0GpiFkVlJCc9EgzkVkzhEcHZJTdtxodVr1indZ24e