BlackSweeper
BlackSweeper None
9/30/14 12:57 p.m.

I have a number of street cars, an SCCA Spec Miata and an Autocross car. Due to heath reasons I cannot maintain or prep them myself as I always have. I live in Vero Beach Florida. I am looking for someone with mechanical aptitude to help do regular maintenance on the cars, prep the race car for Track Days, prep the autocross car for events, and provide support at the track/autocross events. It would also help if the person learns to detail the cars using my process. Initially the job would be one to two days a week for several weeks, typically Friday and Saturdays to conduct maintenance and prep. Saturday and or Sunday for events. This would taper down to fewer days once the cars are ready. I have all the tools, a trailer and a tow vehicle. I would cover all your expenses. Payment would be in cash. This is a good opportunity for an honest reliable person to learn more about cars and get into the autocross/track day scene. Depending on how things work out I may try to return to club racing. I would like to get started soon. If you are interested please contact me via E-mail jerryneely@comcast.net FYI I do not keep the cars at my house. Thanks

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
09Eeo0EAv3o7RLQdoM8RehP0M99Ax5W1c35nv61jH9Vkd1rZIpsE4noaoNXZWFaI