yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/6/21 8:13 a.m.

Rasputia the rwd 2000 7.3 Excursion with 245k miles on her, is for sale. 

The truck gets regular oil and fuel filter changes every 5k miles or 1 year. Tires are almost 2 years old and still has lots of miles left on them. The 7.3 runs like a beast and has never been tuned. Only mods are exhaust and 31 row transmission cooler.

Interior is tan leather, driver seat is like new.  I have a double din touch screen installed that can utilize Bluetooth, dvd, cd's, android auto etc. It can also be used with a back up camera and other add-ons. For the rear interior there is another Alpine dvd player mounted on the ceiling with 2 Bluetooth headphones. Also, I do have the third row seat as well.

I've towed all over the country with it while towing 5000+ lbs and average 15mpg. On a 2019 trip to Virginia over the xmas holidays, I averaged 21-22mpg and nearly 1000 miles per tank.

Recent maintenance:
- Refreshed Trans
- Two new batteries
- New Alternator
- New rancho9000 adjustable shocks all around
-  New A/C lines and recharge
- New headlights
- New Windshield

Spare Parts:
- Door panels
- Dash
- OEM body cladding (tan)
- Aftermarket a-pillar 3 gauge pod
- 05-07 front headlights (for front end conversion)
- Evolution programmer with 7.3 power tunes (never used on this vehicle but have used it on a f250 and works great)
- Bunch of other stuff

She's spent the first 18 years in Southern California so the paint on the hood and roof are faded from the sun. And a few little dents here and there. She will need some brakes eventually  The truck isn't perfect but has always been reliable and easy to work on. 

I have it up for $10,000 elsewhere but obviously my fellow GRM'ers can get a significant discount. 

Clean California title that I lost lol. California is sending me a replacement in the mail. I'll probably switch it to a Texas title though. For some reason, Texans don't like buying things that say "California" on them. Located in San Antonio Texas.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/6/21 8:53 a.m.

Even at $10k that's a steal in this market. Good luck with the sale. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
8/6/21 10:10 a.m.

What year is it?  And is it in Texas now?  

calteg
calteg Dork
8/6/21 10:12 a.m.

I might be your huckleberry. I think I sold you my orange NB miata a few years ago...

What year is the Excursion? You're still in San Antonio?  Shoot me an email please:  cucumber  one one zero at the hotmailz

edit: If memory serves, you towed the miata home with this very same Excursion

yupididit
8/6/21 10:32 a.m.
spitfirebill said:

What year is it?  And is it in Texas now?  

2000; San Antonio Texas!

yupididit
8/6/21 10:34 a.m.
calteg said:

I might be your huckleberry. I think I sold you my orange NB miata a few years ago...

What year is the Excursion? You're still in San Antonio?  Shoot me an email please:  cucumber  one one zero at the hotmailz

edit: If memory serves, you towed the miata home with this very same Excursion

Yup this one! 

Its a 2000 and I'm still in San Antonio for now. I'll be heading to DC sometime in the next 5 months. That's why I have to let this go. And my XJR too. I think I have your number still. 

calteg
calteg Dork
8/6/21 10:47 a.m.

Hey, there's my old miata and IS-F. Ironically I have the same cars in the garage currently, just different years and colors. If you've still got my number, holla. Otherwise email me please.

edit: Depending on how long ago that was, my number might have changed. I got a new number circa 2016. Email is probably best

akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
8/6/21 10:54 a.m.

Love that wheel color, where did you find extreme brake dust and rust colored paint? devil

yupididit
8/6/21 11:00 a.m.

In reply to calteg :

I'll email you. I just searched your first name in my contacts and couldn't find the number. But I still have your address though lmao. 

yupididit
8/6/21 11:01 a.m.

In reply to akylekoz :

Wheel color is Previous Owner Special. I thought about buying some oem f250 or excursion wheels but nah! Lol

yupididit
8/6/21 7:12 p.m.

Pending 

calteg
calteg Dork
8/7/21 7:39 a.m.

And thus, the cycle of GRM is complete

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
8/7/21 1:58 p.m.

All I have to do is show interest in something and it sells.  

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy MegaDork
8/8/21 2:15 p.m.

What XJR.......

yupididit
8/8/21 3:08 p.m.
Datsun310Guy said:

What XJR.......

The one in the back back of this photo

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners