Johnnyzcar
Johnnyzcar New Reader
2/6/21 8:34 p.m.

This was my project and things didn't go well and the car has been sitting. Time to get it to a good home. Located in Sebring Florida. $4500 OBO

SCCA GT3 Mazda RX-7 Race Car, Roller. Tub tube frame was originally built by Race Car Engineering. 4 wheel wildwood disc brakes, tilton brake pedals with bias. Autometer gauges. Woodward Rack and pinion. Ford 9 inch rear end with Detroit Locker differential 4:11 gears. Coil over shocks front and rear. 2 Full sets of wheels that are new. 2 spare transmissions various other items. It has a log book somewhere if I can find it. It was previously raced at Daytona, and Moroso speedway. It's been sitting so there is some rust happening and will need to be gone through but a good start to a budget race car. Some previous sponsor names have been digitally removed in the pictures. 

bruceman
bruceman Reader
2/7/21 12:16 p.m.

WOW bargain

grafmiata
grafmiata UltraDork
2/7/21 10:40 p.m.

Hey, a buddy of mine who races in GT-3 up here in Ohio is interested in your car.  We will be in Sebring the weekend of the 20th for Trans-Am/SVRA, so it would be cool if we could come give it a look.  You can text me at 419-930-7835.

Thanx,

Will

jgrewe
jgrewe Reader
2/8/21 8:35 p.m.

Any idea what the transmissions are? Stock, Stock case with dog ring gear set, T-10 4 sp, Jerico?

PaulL
PaulL
10/2/21 9:57 p.m.

Just saw this post. Is this car still available?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mfu3BSSuW9KbQu8hjE0LyxFqAZpQ4ZM7BLDDyfMt6N4Bzn3xOoGICxtdRITF4ld3