The Staff of Motorsport Marketing
The Staff of Motorsport Marketing Writer
11/12/20 8:31 a.m.

[Editor's Note: This article originally ran in the May 2014 issue of Classic Motorsports.]

When it was introduced at the 2003 Frankfurt auto show, the Ian Callum and Henrik Fisker-designed DB9 was considered one of the most stunning designs of any GT car. It was the first model to be constructed in Aston Martin’s new Gayton production facility. It incorporated …

Read the rest of the story

Ebby
Ebby GRM+ Memberand New Reader
12/14/22 9:33 a.m.

I have a 2005 Volante, with 14500 miles on the ODO. Car is near perfect and when I purchased it, it was advertised as Accident Free, with a clean Tennessee title. Contacted prevous owner and he tells me car was severly damaged in a 2011 crash near Miami Florida. The rebuilder did a magnificient job---but as you know, the car´s value is diminshed and I am wondering what percentage should be used in fuguring out a price for the car. It is an auto, Silver  with gray interior. Everything works except the GPS unit. Anybody have any ideas?

Anybody know about this car? Thanks, Mike E

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
12/14/22 9:51 a.m.

In reply to Ebby :

I don't have any personal experience with your situation, but we do have an article that discusses diminished value. You can read it here.

Hopefully, this helps.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
n8XrIUS6fcNdKzojCWGgroR9wVagHGbmSdRqWemgJrh4yGW5GjnwtTHRy1cDWK1R