John Webber
John Webber
5/25/21 1:09 p.m.

[Editor's Note: This article originally appeared in the March 2009 issue of Classic Motorsports.]

"If you ever want to sell that car, let me know.” Most of us have uttered this ever-popular request at some point. But just how long should we hold out for a response? 

A few months? Maybe one or two years? Longer? As Alfa Romeo 2000 …

Read the rest of the story

amerson
amerson New Reader
5/26/21 1:47 a.m.

Not a fan of shiny chromes, but I must say that they look awesome on classic cars.

joeymec
joeymec New Reader
3/4/22 11:48 a.m.

Not a speed demon but why should it be?  Classic gorgeous simplicity with gentle lines.  ( I'm an old timer).  Looks like it has the typical feel of those 70's GTV's That I drove.  I was never obsessed with speed as long as I could go through the gears and hear it whine.  These cars sounded fast even though they lugged.  Not like the new cars that are are so fast and quiet, the rush of driving isn't there especially with these automatic paddle shifting trans's.  (at least for me). I need and want the third pedal to be impressed.  Maybe that is why there is such interest in these cars now.  Bygone days of when shifting gears ( with a clutch) was part of how good a driver you were.

hjanac
hjanac
3/31/23 7:13 a.m.

I want to paint my touring 2000 in this colour, can somebody give me details about this paint

Is there a way to contact the owner of this car or John Webber?

Thank you

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HQO16if4sYxwJ8dOfo9PKA05RSZ13aKdHSuGiniUMrowiXQNhMuGBpsvpoWD7ZlM