David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
2/7/13 8:18 a.m.

We all want a good deal, right? Last night we hammered out some cars to featured in upcoming Depreciation Station bits. Looking for a six-figure exotic that can now be bought for new Honda Civic money? We found some killer ones. Plus, what are some of your favorite deals?

Robert Bowen
Robert Bowen
2/7/13 4:13 p.m.

I cannot stop looking at Bentley Turbo Rs. They are down to $20,000 these days.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
2/7/13 6:10 p.m.

Depreciation Station is a wonderful idea. I might not be ready to play in that end pool at the moment, but once I'm back on my feet, things might be different. Seeing Andy's article on the XK8 blew my mind.

http://classicmotorsports.net/articles/depreciation-station-1997-2006-jaguar-xk8/

Cotton
Cotton SuperDork
2/8/13 9:53 a.m.
Robert Bowen wrote: I cannot stop looking at Bentley Turbo Rs. They are down to $20,000 these days.

same here. They have been calling my name for awhile now. Also late 80s early 90s ZR-1, 996TT 911, Ferrari 348.

Cuda
Cuda Reader
2/8/13 2:35 p.m.

Viper...

It still has a bit further to go, but man it is getting tempting

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/10/13 8:31 a.m.
Cuda wrote: Viper... It still has a bit further to go, but man it is getting tempting

Just don't buy one that needs a hood.

MadScientistMatt
MadScientistMatt SuperDork
2/10/13 2:30 p.m.

E36 or E46 M3? Or was that run in a prior issue?

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/11/13 12:22 p.m.
Woody wrote:
Cuda wrote: Viper... It still has a bit further to go, but man it is getting tempting
Just don't buy one that needs a hood.

... and sit down when you get the insurance quote.

Is it still the most expensive to ensure mainstream-ish car in the US?

Andy Reid
Andy Reid Auction Editor
2/14/13 2:30 p.m.

Having owned the Bentley Turbo I can tell you that a nice example exceeds expectations in every way. I loved mine.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AJT5YkM7uBh4k2zeiTeNpnAW8tGIWOzx5ROPB2fi7et1Z5cR8gl723rY2OC030ke