1 2 3 4 ... 7
Gimp (Forum Supporter)
Gimp (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/6/21 9:37 a.m.
Tom Suddard said:

Sorry about that! Looks like you and Stampie both had that happen. We're fixing it now.

No worries and take your time.  Love this, by the way.

bmw88rider (Supportive Dude)
bmw88rider (Supportive Dude) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/6/21 9:44 a.m.

Done and done. This has to be one of the best communities on the web so $30 a year is like nothing to pay to support it. 

mdshaw
mdshaw Reader
4/6/21 9:53 a.m.

Trying to do the GRM+ but get the error & then an error when trying log out. 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
4/6/21 9:57 a.m.

In reply to mdshaw :

Should be fixed now.

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/6/21 10:01 a.m.

If we sign up, does that impact our paper copy subscription (GRM and Classic)?

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand UberDork
4/6/21 10:03 a.m.

When does the sitcom set in the GRM Cinematic Universe premier on GRM+?  

WonkoTheSane (FS)
WonkoTheSane (FS) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/6/21 10:07 a.m.
nocones said:

When does the sitcom set in the GRM Cinematic Universe premier on GRM+?  

Is it called "Keeping up with the Nelsons" ?

Jesse Ransom
Jesse Ransom GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/6/21 10:21 a.m.

Groovy. Done!

EDIT: Hrm; I had a GRM+ tag and a note in my profile or dashboard that I was subscribed, but now both are gone and all I've got is an invoice in my inbox, and the dashboard is offering me a subscription. Guessing this is the same issue a couple above have had and is still being hammered out? I've logged out and in...

EDIT+: And deleted cookies, to no avail.

EDIT++: Hey, this post has the GRM+ tag now! Woohoo!

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/6/21 10:24 a.m.

Plus me down on the list of people being good with seeing ads while being a GRM+ member. We're a niche market, the majority of ads target our niche. I've both made purchases and sought and learned information from GRM website advertisers and I go to 3-4 links per a print issue, including back issues when I've purchased them (although 6-10 links on back issues as many small super niche companies for long dead platforms can no longer afford to advertise, but if you want specialty bits for a merkur or first gen neon, they're out there). 

Now can we talk about GRM+ boxers, there's more inside. 

BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter)
BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/6/21 10:35 a.m.

Tried to sign up but am getting the same error Sk1dmark reported. And yes, that was after signing out and signing back in again.

BA5
BA5 GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/6/21 10:45 a.m.

I'd be fine with still having ads while a GRM+ member.  You guys gotta make your money, and I've never found the ads to be bothersome on this site.

mdshaw
mdshaw Reader
4/6/21 10:48 a.m.

Mine's fixed, thanks Tom.

grouperalley
grouperalley GRM+ Memberand New Reader
4/6/21 11:04 a.m.

Done

ShawneeCreek (Forum Supporter)
ShawneeCreek (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/6/21 11:05 a.m.

In. Happy to see you all made it through and continue to adapt and survive.

ShawneeCreek
ShawneeCreek GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/6/21 11:20 a.m.

Tom, another bug to add to your list. I successfully signed up for GRM+ and it linked to my account for the post above with a yellow box and such. Then I went into my profile and removed " (Forum Supporter)" from my preferred username. (The yellow box is enough for me). Now neither the yellow box or the GRM+ text appear. I cleared my cookies and signed in again and that didn't fix the issue. Don't worry about rushing to fix it; I'm just informing you of the bug.

-Sean

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
4/6/21 11:23 a.m.

Thanks to all who have joined.

And thanks Tom Suddard for spearheading this program.

To clarify a few points... Print subscriptions are at an all time high so we have NO INTENTION of moving away from print.

We have just realized that our digital audience is largely separate from our print audience, so needs to be treated differently. And to provide the service and build an editorial team to provide that service, we need to monetize the website and forum a bit better. 

I don't think there is a media company yet, that has figured out how to survive on banner ad sales alone, although we have certainly brought a lot of our long time, as well as new partners, into this medium with us.

We just had a meeting on what additional benefits we can offer our GRM + members, once we get this program ramped up. 

Bottom line... I think those who subscribe, will be very pleased in the coming months, as we ramp up this exciting new part of our company. As always, when we get an extra nickel, we tend to give back at least a dime, to our growing list of loyal customers.

Gimp (Forum Supporter)
Gimp (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/6/21 11:23 a.m.
ShawneeCreek said:

Tom, another bug to add to your list. I successfully signed up for GRM+ and it linked to my account for the post above with a yellow box and such. Then I went into my profile and removed " (Forum Supporter)" from my preferred username. (The yellow box is enough for me). Now neither the yellow box or the GRM+ text appear. I cleared my cookies and signed in again and that didn't fix the issue. Don't worry about rushing to fix it; I'm just informing you of the bug.

-Sean

I'm all fixed up, but for the purpose of troubleshooting, this is exactly what I did.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltimaDork
4/6/21 11:24 a.m.
ShawneeCreek said:

-Sean

Same exact thing for me. But Since clearing cookies didn't work for the other guys, I'm not going to attempt it. I like cookies. 

yupididit
yupididit GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/6/21 11:26 a.m.

I forgot about the Patreon lol

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/6/21 11:28 a.m.

In reply to yupididit :

Haha, same here. Maybe I should check my credit card bill more closely...

Tom Suddard
4/6/21 11:30 a.m.

Devs are hard at working figuring out the bugs, everybody. Sorry about that, but that's why we haven't bought the "GRM+" Billboards yet, and why we were willing to wait when Kyle Busch said he needed a few weeks to get his car wrapped in our livery.

Tom Suddard
4/6/21 11:31 a.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) :

Your account should be fixed now.

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
4/6/21 11:38 a.m.

Looks like I'm having the same problem, where I deleted the "forum supporter" tag and my fancy gold box disappeared. I did clear my cookies and restart my browser. 

No big deal, just mentioning it as another data point for y'all. 

BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter)
BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/6/21 11:48 a.m.

In reply to Tom Suddard :

It is, thanks.

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/6/21 12:04 p.m.

In reply to Tim Suddard :

With regards to creating a digital editorial team, would that include freelance professionals? Don't worry, I'm not inquiring with regards to myself, but I know some talented individuals who are currently in similar roles who I could steer to the proper towards the proper channels. 

1 2 3 4 ... 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qkRh8fk2OmUQUXIphc0wl9K5idRFJCjhE1pHibvwASvBnEP52DKWYgHnJFYzW8nG