simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
2/3/23 7:54 a.m.

Hi all! Anyone interested in driving at the Nürburgring? I have opportunities for both racing and just track days. Currently running BMWs and Porsche.

Shoot me an email or PM if interested. It's far more affordable than people think. I can help with every detail as I've went from never being there to racing in the NLS (VLN) myself! We provide a professional program, full team of mechanics, local workshop, insurance available. Many wins, podiums, and years racing for the team.
-----------------------------

THE BASICS OF GETTING LICENSED:

There are two license levels. The A permit is for any cars and allows entry into the 24H. The B permit everyone will start with allows racing in NLS and RCN

Cat. A: max. 4,2 kg/PS (5,71 kg/kW) Cat. B: > 4,2 kg/PS (5,71 kg/kW

Step 1: Have a current racing license with SCCA, NASA, etc.
Step 2: Acquire an FIA international license, I can help with this by providing all the paperwork and medical form they ask for. You will also request international authorization to compete outside of your home country.
Step 3: Create an account with the DMSB.
Step 4: Schedule a permit course. Attend. Pay attention. Drive. Enjoy.
Step 5: Take and pass the online e-learning course.

Upon completing your permit course you qualify for a B Permit for the Nordschleife. It is common for a driver to take the permit course on a Friday before an NLS race, pass, and then enter the NLS race that weekend.

The E-learning is in the DMSB Academy and it is simply an online portal with rules, videos, etc. It is important because the Nurburgring uses a lot of flag rules and other rules for driving not found anywhere else due to the nature of the circuit.​

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
3/6/23 2:53 p.m.

I still have seats for NLS and RCN races at the Ring for anyone interested! Hit me up. :)

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
4/11/23 1:50 p.m.

I get some messages simply about licensing. I edited my OP with a small "how to" guide of the process. Of course if you just want to do a track day this does not apply.

There are two license levels. The A permit is for any cars and allows entry into the 24H. The B permit everyone will start with allows racing in NLS and RCN

Step 2: Acquire an FIA international license, I can help with this by providing all the paperwork and medical form they ask for. You will also request international authorization to compete outside of your home country.

Upon completing your permit course you qualify for a B Permit for the Nordschleife. It is common for a driver to take the permit course on a Friday before an NLS race, pass, and then enter the NLS race that weekend.

The E-learning is in the DMSB Academy and it is simply an online portal with rules, videos, etc. It is important because the Nurburgring uses a lot of flag rules and other rules for driving not found anywhere else due to the nature of the circuit.​

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
7/9/23 2:28 p.m.

Come join me in September for a busy month! A normal NLS, 1000KM seat available (vintage race), and the 12H round where some big names like Sebastian Vettel will be there showing off some Red Bull goodness! 

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
12/7/23 1:15 p.m.

Seats open for 2024! Hit me up!

treyjat
treyjat New Reader
2/13/24 7:29 a.m.
simontibbett said:

Hi all! Anyone interested in driving at the Nürburgring? I have opportunities for both racing and just track days. Currently running BMWs and Porsche.

Shoot me an email or PM if interested. It's far more affordable than people think. I can help with every detail as I've went from never being there to racing in the NLS (VLN) myself! We provide a professional program, full team of mechanics, local workshop, insurance available. Many wins, podiums, and years racing for the team.

Hello

simontibbett
simontibbett Reader
2/13/24 6:58 p.m.
treyjat said:
simontibbett said:

Hello

Hallo  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mtvyOj4GoJkiQ1KRlPg8vkDlS1dYTvVHpdCpIpSB7SykBsgK02bg6ooUannMpMUf