1 2 3
petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
6/4/15 5:49 p.m.
David S. Wallens wrote: After 1200 miles, it's also comfortable enough. I'd do that drive again in a heartbeat. (This time with 8 hours of sleep per night, though.)

Forget that, you & JG need to borrow it again for One Lap next year. Talk about the Most. Epic. Story. Ever.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/4/15 9:26 p.m.

That would be pretty rad. JG and I need to do another epic road trip. It's been too long.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
6/4/15 9:36 p.m.

I will add that Dean and I are discussing a follow-up road trip. We just to ask an adult to borrow another Mazda.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce PowerDork
6/4/15 10:21 p.m.

The One Lap idea is a good one. It's fun. Toyota and Honda had 'factory' teams. Mazda should too.

Toebra
Toebra New Reader
6/5/15 1:25 a.m.

That would be a great promo for the ND to do a One Lap in it. You can use the long term tester you are going to talk them into. Enthusiast car, enthusiast magazine, hello match made in heaven.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/5/15 9:03 a.m.

David, this may be a silly question but do you know/remember if the steering wheel on the ND is adjustable at all or if it is fixed like in the NA/NB?

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/5/15 9:40 a.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim:

it's fixed

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/5/15 9:42 a.m.
Toebra wrote: That would be a great promo for the ND to do a One Lap in it. You can use the long term tester you are going to talk them into. Enthusiast car, enthusiast magazine, hello match made in heaven.

You forgot "major sponsor of the event" as well

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/5/15 9:56 a.m.
captdownshift wrote: In reply to BoxheadTim: it's fixed

Thanks. Fingers crossed...

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
d829Q7nCtOhj73mk5lD04CjzgQ0UkuntcUhX383qcIIcTp5t3T1pn6YPfesbpjIe