Robert Bowen
Robert Bowen Editor
3/31/22 6:04 a.m.

Admit it: Late at night, when the family’s asleep, you find yourself cruising online for cool, old-school Japanese cars that never officially came to the U.S. All those Silvias, Skylines, Cefiros, Lancers, Beats and Cappuccinos begin to suck you in.

It’s perfectly natural to think about putting one of these rare automotive trophies in the garage, and hitting the local …

Read the rest of the story

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
3/31/22 12:37 p.m.

Hakosuka!

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/31/22 7:22 p.m.
Appleseed said:

Hakosuka!

Gesundheit.

(Also, yes. Hakosuka.  When I become Benevolent Dictator of Planet Earth, I will have one.  Because that is probably the only way to get one.)

dannyp84
dannyp84 Reader
3/31/22 7:24 p.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

When I was still in college you could get a 4 door imported and titled through JDM Legends for about 15k, a coupe for roughly 20k, those days are long gone..

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/31/22 7:28 p.m.

There is a real four door GT-R heading to BaT soon.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/31/22 7:29 p.m.

The Patrol too!

DavyZ
DavyZ New Reader
8/10/23 1:34 p.m.

Great looking car and who cares if it is a clone?? Its not likely you will see a Skyline rolling in your local boulevard anyway, so this is perfect eye-candy.  The only thing I would change on the car is upgrading the R180 to an R200--should be an easy swap if the car shares the same rear suspension as an S30.  Nice ride :)

Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter)
Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
8/11/23 9:58 a.m.

There are a lot of Skylines of this bodystyle running around Kuwait.  Someone should make a business importing them to the US.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uOyzbRazgKiEYjaYzTaIwU7Cunk4KPgUhn6v2njNvrcbDahPkY65RCMD4AS4wXha