David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/8/10 1:13 p.m.

Scott and I had a great time up at Road Atlanta for the ARRC. We saw lots of friendly faces, which is always a nice thing.

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
11/8/10 3:08 p.m.

Saw lots of GRM stickers on race cars. Especially in the various Spec Miata groups. (thumbs up)

wbjones
wbjones Dork
11/8/10 3:46 p.m.

GRM stickers.... everywhere I looked yesterday at CMP there was a GRM sticker....very cool....

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
11/8/10 7:57 p.m.

Yeah, lots of GRM stickers at Road Atlanta. And if anyone needs some, let me know. I know where they're kept.

atlantamx3
atlantamx3 Dork
11/8/10 7:58 p.m.

My pics are up--

Check out the "Motorsports" link on www.perrybennett.com

:)

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado SuperDork
11/8/10 10:28 p.m.

I think I gave a yell to Scott on Saturday when I was driving back to my worker station (I worked turns Sat & Sun) and noticed the booth in the paddock. I had gone down past y'all to the "old" skid pad to visit Chuck Reynolds (ITB #44 VW Scirocco) and John Fine (ITC #69 Honda Civic) during lunch, and didn't have time to stop & talk before I had to be back on station.

Aside to Perry..that link's probably going to be shared on my Facebook. I'll tell the folks they're copyrighted. Nice stuff, bro..I still use one of your pics of my black Corrado at an AutoX as my profile pic here!

EDIT: Perry, the guy in the grey "hoodie" with the old straw hat full of racing pins (and bad teeth) at the Saturday evening party is me. In your Web Gallery 2 for the ARRC (on Picasa), I think i'm #170 & 171. I prefer this pic you took of me elsewhere..

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
e4B9pIPMvDn40JElXKYpCBy19QnmD4dHkMy2MtXD9cUeaYtJeKbbe9DUI9kVaJcK