1 2
irish44j
irish44j HalfDork
7/26/10 5:55 p.m.

GRM decals, that is....not BRM

TOM was nice enough to send me a couple, and I put them on ASAP!

The black is awesome. Subtle but still visible. Unfortunately, I managed to FUBAR up a couple of letters of "Hardcore" when putting it on (my stickering skills suck, apparently. I think I got a greasy fingertip on that part while putting it down and it wouldn't stick, and I screwed up a couple more letters trying to fix it, lol....Since I had already put the other one on the GT6, guess I'll have to order more :)

Anyhow, nice job by GRM listening to the readers, and you guys need to order a bunch of them!

Photobucket

Stealthtercel
Stealthtercel Reader
7/26/10 6:24 p.m.

Aw, darn, and here I was hoping for decals from a Black Series BRM – I mean, I'd never heard of such a thing, but I learn something new every day on this board, and a supercharged 1.5 litre V16 is SO tasty to think about....

wbjones
wbjones Dork
7/26/10 7:13 p.m.

I'll probably buy some... but first my shopping cart needs to be cleared... I've already paid for and received the items that are listed ... Tom can you help ?

irish44j
irish44j HalfDork
7/26/10 7:39 p.m.

apparently my typing skills are not much better than my sticker-application skills

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog HalfDork
7/26/10 7:43 p.m.
wbjones wrote: I'll probably buy some... but first my shopping cart needs to be cleared... I've already paid for and received the items that are listed ... Tom can you help ?

Is that my problem too? Please help! I've been trying to buy these damn things ever since they showed up in the store!

I think they're just taunting us

irish44j
irish44j HalfDork
7/26/10 8:01 p.m.

I am still not able to add them to my cart at the store either (or the white ones, for that matter), although older products are able to be added. Some kind of glitch.

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog HalfDork
7/26/10 8:07 p.m.
irish44j wrote: I am still not able to add them to my cart at the store either (or the white ones, for that matter), although older products are able to be added. Some kind of glitch.

Some kind of evil, sadistic glitch.

I bet its fixed when they are sold out

fastdad
fastdad New Reader
7/27/10 2:38 p.m.

Webguy.....FIX THE GLITCH!!!

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
7/27/10 2:43 p.m.

It's working now on my machine, but our wonderful site has been known to throw us a curveball from time to time. Any user feedback out there?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
7/27/10 2:43 p.m.
fastdad wrote: Webguy.....FIX THE GLITCH!!!

Glitch?

fastdad
fastdad New Reader
7/27/10 2:52 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote: Yeah, thanks for the great idea. We're working on it. There are other things going on at the same time that also require fixing, but I'm trying to grow another set of hands so I can operate another computer simultaneously.

Well done Kimosabe, it appears fixed.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
7/27/10 2:55 p.m.
irish44j wrote: GRM decals, that is....not BRM David was nice enough to send me a couple, and I put them on ASAP! The black is awesome. Subtle but still visible. Unfortunately, I managed to FUBAR up a couple of letters of "Hardcore" when putting it on (my stickering skills suck, apparently. I think I got a greasy fingertip on that part while putting it down and it wouldn't stick, and I screwed up a couple more letters trying to fix it, lol....Since I had already put the other one on the GT6, guess I'll have to order more :) Anyhow, nice job by GRM listening to the readers, and you guys need to order a bunch of them! Photobucket

Who was it that sent those stickers????

fastdad
fastdad New Reader
7/27/10 2:57 p.m.

Well...it's sort of working. You can add the black or white stickers to the basket now, but the info does not transfer out of the pop up. However, if you don't close the pop up, you can finalize the order from within the pop up so at least it appears to be working (sort of)

Matt B
Matt B Reader
7/27/10 3:29 p.m.

Glad to know I'm not the only web guy out there with the occasional functionality woe.

Keep up the good work Tom.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
7/27/10 4:06 p.m.
Matt B wrote: Glad to know I'm not the only web guy out there with the occasional functionality woe. Keep up the good work Tom.

I wish our occasions were a little less frequent, but improvements are being made. We're way ahead of where we were 6 months ago.

Thanks for saying nice things.

Matt B
Matt B Reader
7/27/10 4:31 p.m.

No problem man, in my admittedly short career I've already learned what a fickle mistress application code can be when it has to deal with multiple browser types, not to mention versions (cough cough, I'm looking at you IE).

Sometimes I think Bill Gates is out to make my life more difficult . . .

btw - seems to be working fine for me. Firefox 3.6.8 on a Macbook Pro.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/27/10 5:02 p.m.

I think I need some

irish44j
irish44j HalfDork
7/27/10 5:10 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote:
irish44j wrote: GRM decals, that is....not BRM David was nice enough to send me a couple, and I put them on ASAP! The black is awesome. Subtle but still visible. Unfortunately, I managed to FUBAR up a couple of letters of "Hardcore" when putting it on (my stickering skills suck, apparently. I think I got a greasy fingertip on that part while putting it down and it wouldn't stick, and I screwed up a couple more letters trying to fix it, lol....Since I had already put the other one on the GT6, guess I'll have to order more :) Anyhow, nice job by GRM listening to the readers, and you guys need to order a bunch of them! Photobucket
Who was it that sent those stickers????

Um....I said "Tom".....I just spelled it using the Greek alphabet.

wbjones
wbjones Dork
7/27/10 6:44 p.m.
Tom Heath wrote: I wish our occasions were a little less frequent, but improvements are being made. We're way ahead of where we were 6 months ago.

how very true.. keep up the good work

wbjones
wbjones Dork
7/27/10 6:47 p.m.

Tom, the basket still won't empty... it will add items but I can't get rid of already received items.... help...

irish44j
irish44j HalfDork
7/27/10 7:12 p.m.
wbjones wrote: Tom, the basket still won't empty... it will add items but I can't get rid of already received items.... help...

go in the basket and change the quantity of the items to "0" and hit "update."

Junkyard_Dog
Junkyard_Dog HalfDork
7/27/10 8:19 p.m.

Ordered 10 of 'em

wbjones
wbjones Dork
7/28/10 7:12 p.m.
irish44j wrote:
wbjones wrote: Tom, the basket still won't empty... it will add items but I can't get rid of already received items.... help...

thanks... wish I had thought of that myself...

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/29/10 7:38 a.m.

Once I figure out how many I need...

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
7/29/10 8:36 a.m.
irish44j wrote:

^^^ Yes, what he said ^^^

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9pqWkPl3MyzSkqBeE7Yezx3Ai1qvUyGOdT4bnvPiHa0qPjlM9t9tS1CECLwTkaS5