1 2
rob_lewis
rob_lewis Dork
7/29/10 9:02 a.m.
Tom Heath wrote: It's working now on my machine.......

As a QA manager, I actually got up from my desk to come bitch at you about that comment and realized Florida is a long walk from Texas!!

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that phrase, I'd be a very rich man by now.

-Rob

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/29/10 1:36 p.m.

Woohoo transparent-background stickers! Finally!

StevenFV19
StevenFV19 New Reader
7/29/10 4:37 p.m.
irish44j wrote: Photobucket

nice Summit Point sticker! I like the Die-Cut stickers, they look nice on pretty much anything

irish44j
irish44j HalfDork
7/29/10 4:52 p.m.
StevenFV19 wrote:
irish44j wrote: Photobucket
nice Summit Point sticker! I like the Die-Cut stickers, they look nice on pretty much anything

yeah, wish the summit one was die-cut too :)

wbjones
wbjones Dork
7/29/10 5:24 p.m.

now I know... no day is wasted if you learn at least one new thing

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/29/10 9:12 p.m.
irish44j wrote:
Tom Heath wrote:
irish44j wrote: GRM decals, that is....not BRM David was nice enough to send me a couple, and I put them on ASAP! The black is awesome. Subtle but still visible. Unfortunately, I managed to FUBAR up a couple of letters of "Hardcore" when putting it on (my stickering skills suck, apparently. I think I got a greasy fingertip on that part while putting it down and it wouldn't stick, and I screwed up a couple more letters trying to fix it, lol....Since I had already put the other one on the GT6, guess I'll have to order more :) Anyhow, nice job by GRM listening to the readers, and you guys need to order a bunch of them! Photobucket
Who was it that sent those stickers????
Um....I said "Tom".....I just spelled it using the Geek alphabet.

Corrected

coll9947
coll9947 New Reader
8/9/10 2:58 p.m.

OMGCRXGRM! Thanks ladies and gents!

SilverFleet
SilverFleet Reader
8/9/10 3:12 p.m.

I'm still waiting for mine from winning that "Guess what car we're reviewing" contest.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FkZN6n7MExoV0la3hKn207FtlPnB8ypkcIehwEBstioZ8xAv9jJ5muPV7xYzHqwV