ea_sport
ea_sport Reader
2/11/20 7:41 p.m.

Hi guys, my C5 Z06 is not eligible to run in AS because it came with Recaro seats so I'll have to run in CAMS. It came with 2 sets of the stock Speedline wheels so my question is can I run 4 rear wheels with square 315 Rival S set up? If it's possible, should I? With the square set up I just need to get 2 new Rival S tires because right now I have Rival S on one of the Speedline sets. But I don't mind getting aftermarket wheels and tires if that's the better way to go. What do you all think? Appreciate any suggestions. 

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/11/20 7:48 p.m.

Yes, there's no limits on wheels and tires outside of 200tw in CAM.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
2/11/20 8:38 p.m.

Square 18 x 10.5s with 315s is the easy button for these cars. Just watch the screw heads in the front fender liners. Make sure the screws are all the way in, as that's going to be your only real clearence issue with that setup.

ea_sport
ea_sport Reader
2/12/20 2:55 p.m.
JG Pasterjak said:

Square 18 x 10.5s with 315s is the easy button for these cars. Just watch the screw heads in the front fender liners. Make sure the screws are all the way in, as that's going to be your only real clearence issue with that setup.

I don't mind using 4 rears but if I were to get aftermarket any good option that's not too expensive and heavy in 18X10.5?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NoA1Rq7PZNPD0tSIEpKSI3UJizMpLjWwMXXKDouP3lsc8O50qDPvG1snjjRCJPLo