1 ... 5 6 7
noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/20/19 4:47 p.m.

What is with the "meh" face on the side of the spoiler?

spacecadet
spacecadet GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/20/19 4:58 p.m.
noddaz said:

What is with the "meh" face on the side of the spoiler?

The bottom of the edplate most likely comes inward and what you're seeing is a function of shading. 

spacecadet
7/20/19 4:59 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair :

The body color side strikes really subdue the styling and I love it quite a bit more this way. 

spacecadet
7/20/19 5:04 p.m.
Mike said:

Body color accents looks great on the side and front. The problem is at the rear, where to my eyes, the black looks better in nearly every case.

I dislike the rear anyway. I'd take the trade off. Although I also like the black... So that fixes both problems as you said.. 

Mike
Mike GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/20/19 5:13 p.m.

That uprated wing looks great, but is probably a pain for grocery runs. The Z51 wing looks more tolerable. 

spacecadet
7/20/19 5:19 p.m.

In reply to Mike :

but that's what the frunk is for! lol

Opti
Opti Dork
7/20/19 7:20 p.m.

Man I dig it. Make mine in red with red interior. SWMBO stayed up and watched the reveal with me and the next day I said we should by a Corvette.

She said she was down. 

I can't wait to see tests and see how well it performs, especially against the more expensive gt500. Probably my favorite thing is how much they talked about drivability improvements, better visibility, comfort and interior space. I drive an ND most days, and before that a C5 which wasn't the greatest, if they improved it half as much as they talk about it's gonna be like a luxury car to me.

Also I've seen some people elsewhere mention the Z51 will be an expensive option, like 10k. I looked it up for a C7 and it's only 5k, and in that 5k your paying for the gearing, coolers, ediff, suspension but also the dry sump, and even the base model has a dry sump on the c8, so I'm hoping to see similar package pricing for that

1 ... 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
r6Jck5Nc4bTnDSOELwIwRDhWlGSGQb2TFQQI4u8HVjzE4ZsPMFrOsOB9xYaNB1EG