1 ... 4 5 6 7 8
dankspeed
dankspeed HalfDork
4/26/15 8:27 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: You two FFs want to get a room? When you are the only two people posting and far afield of the actual topic and neither of you is the OP... you are both berkeleying trolls and threadE36 M3ters.

This!!!!

jstand
jstand HalfDork
4/26/15 8:29 p.m.

I didn't look at this thread today, and wow has it gone in a different direction than it started...

Now the thread reminds me of this:

He's coming right for us!

Personally I teach my kids to look both ways before crossing the street, teach them to not play in the street, and teach them not to point a gun at anything you don't intend to shoot.

But that's just me.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 SuperDork
4/26/15 8:41 p.m.
TheDeafElectrician wrote:
Nick_Comstock wrote: You seem pretty unattached to reality. I'm done.
Unattached? You think you know me Nick but you don't. I have a clean driving record, no rap sheet, defended OUR country, recieved top secret clearance, have a young family I care very much about, use 0 mind altering substances including energy drinks, have no religious affiliation. NOW you know. You think I am unattached to reality? You have done nothing but insult me. Go ahead. Be overwhelmed. What you SHOULD have done was apologize for insults, and agreed to see things differently than I do.

I have done all that too. Retired military & current military civilian, no rap sheet, clean driving record, Security clearances (still have) and all the other things mentioned too. Would never point a gun like you talk about and still managed to teach my kids right from wrong. Believe in defending yourself but that isn't defense, it's intimidation. Although I own many weapons I don't carry, if I'm someplace where it would be needed then I'm in the wrong place and need to find someplace else to be.

This has gotten way off from original post and has reached a low that is uncommon here. Please resist the urge to show any more rearend.

jstand
jstand HalfDork
4/26/15 8:41 p.m.

In reply to TheDeafElectrician:

When they learn to drive that will be the case.

But that will also go along with the continued teaching the 2 wrongs don't make a right (although three lefts do).

There is more to it that just telling them what to do, there is the aspect of setting a good example.

Along with teaching them to properly deal with conflict in an appropriate manner.

Much of that is lacking in this thread ( both interactions and descriptions of individuals actions).

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
4/26/15 8:43 p.m.

...and now this is happening.

/thread

bearmtnmartin
bearmtnmartin GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/26/15 8:44 p.m.

One of you twits may win the war of words and then maybe you will be famous for winning an Internet word war. But I doubt that either of those will happen. What's the quote? "Sound and fury signifying nothing"

4/26/15 8:49 p.m.
bearmtnmartin wrote: One of you twats may win the war of words and then maybe you will be famous for winning an Internet word war. But I doubt that either of those will happen. What's the quote? "Sound and fury signifying nothing"

FTFY

4/26/15 8:51 p.m.

I liked it better when you were brandishing at other people's approach to driving by your house.

Don't go soft now. It's still early. Hitler just showed up. This thread has legs.

4/26/15 9:06 p.m.

You know it!

4/26/15 9:15 p.m.

I'm just showing you the right way to E36 M3 up a thread when you have zero troll skills. If you go trolling and only one guy answers you for like 3 pages... you suck at trolling. Step up or step off.

Now post something funny. Rex is probably asleep.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/26/15 9:16 p.m.

4/26/15 9:17 p.m.

In reply to Wally:

He was a genius. The white corn was just foreshadowing.

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver UltraDork
4/26/15 9:22 p.m.

On a related note, some drunk berker blasted the power pole in front of my house last night.

4/26/15 9:22 p.m.

No worries kid. you are a natural.

4/26/15 9:24 p.m.

In reply to RealMiniDriver:

That is pretty spectacular. No car parts or ... he just cleared it and was gone? You know that left a mark.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
4/26/15 9:26 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker:

Nope.

Confuse not my silence with sleep.

Or for that matter, anything else.

You seem to be doing just fine.

No, thank you. I mean... it's been quite a while since anyone thanked me for revealing myself. Jesus. I'm blushing.

Wally

I lost track of the original story. I just can't believe how many Michael Jackson popcorn memes are out there.

4/26/15 9:27 p.m.
SVreX wrote: In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker: Nope. Confuse not my silence with sleep. Or for that matter, anything else. You seem to be doing just fine.

Well, if I'm good at anything at all - it's acting like a child. Some would say it's a gift. Others a burden. I like to call it alcoholism.

4/26/15 9:36 p.m.

Is EDIT in that last post code for "Everything I know is a lie!? Bob Hope was never funny. John Wayne was an actor and never really did any of those things. The anus is no place to hide a telephone pole!?"

Good nite troll. News is on. This was fun.

Wally
4/26/15 9:39 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker:

Lies! Bob Hope was funny as E36 M3. I was I could blame my behavior on alcohol like some people but I'm just an ass.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro UberDork
4/26/15 9:39 p.m.

This thread is berkeleying awesome!

Wally
4/26/15 9:59 p.m.

This is the most work I've put into anything in weeks.

SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/26/15 10:01 p.m.

photo tumblr_nfrw79CjfO1qk42vpo1_500.jpg

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
4/26/15 10:02 p.m.

uh.... I just wanted to know what happened with the car in the driveway.

1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kEAhXmbKKztJFkyhivm0CjmGT8aBFD1WgiEPBTyLTpTtjsya7zlTSqAsHwdREOKk