ww
ww Dork
7/18/08 2:34 a.m.

Ok, what happened to the "search" function?!!

If I could find it I would have searched to see what happened and not wasted the forum space...

Luke
Luke HalfDork
7/18/08 2:44 a.m.

Top right corner of your screen, in the checkered flag, above the black 'bar' with the sample issue in it.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua Dork
7/18/08 2:45 a.m.

top right of the screen. Think you have to be logged in to see it.

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/18/08 6:20 a.m.

The white box to be exact.

confuZion3
confuZion3 HalfDork
7/18/08 9:28 a.m.
John Brown wrote: The white box to be exact.

Yeah. That's racist! You need to apologize!

aircooled
aircooled Dork
7/18/08 10:09 a.m.
John Brown wrote: The white box to be exact.

Actually, since it is a monitor and uses additive color, it is a box of ALL colors...

...all colors together, in harmony...

...[sing with me now] EBONY AND IVORY, LIVE TOGETHER IN PERFECT HARMONY, SIDE BY SIDE ON MY PIANO KEYBOARD, OH, LORD, WHY DON'T WE?

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
7/18/08 11:06 a.m.

I couldn't love GRM the magazine or the website more, and believe me, I don't like to be the P.C police or anything or the guy who has a problem with everything thing, but I do have a problem with this...

I find it a bit offensive that you use terms like “white” etc etc... for your little descriptions or whatever in the avatars. I myself do not have whiteness, nor am I a white teacher or whitist, but I feel sensitivity for people with whites as I am a student taking white classes, and my Girlfriend is pursuing her masters in the field.

These terms although I'm pretty sure are not even real words, are obviously meant to resemble the words used to describe people with pigment impairments, and it appears that they are used on these boards in a joking sense which, as I view it, makes light of people who are afflicted with whitening disabilities

Sincerely, Mr Brown

aircooled
aircooled Dork
7/18/08 11:36 a.m.

Mr. Brown: [after Joe assigns names] Yeah, yeah, but "Mr. Brown"? That's little too close to "Mr. S#*t".

Mr. Pink: Yeah, "Mr. Pink" sounds like "Mr. P#*sy". Tell you what, let me be Mr. Purple. That sounds good to me. I'm Mr. Purple.

Joe: You're not Mr. Purple. Somebody from another job's Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink!

ww
ww Dork
7/18/08 10:11 p.m.

bows head and slinks away...

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
7/18/08 10:48 p.m.
John Brown wrote: I couldn't love GRM the magazine or the website more, and believe me, I don't like to be the P.C police or anything or the guy who has a problem with everything thing, but I do have a problem with this... I find it a bit offensive that you use terms like “white” etc etc... for your little descriptions or whatever in the avatars. I myself do not have whiteness, nor am I a white teacher or whitist, but I feel sensitivity for people with whites as I am a student taking white classes, and my Girlfriend is pursuing her masters in the field. These terms although I'm pretty sure are not even real words, are obviously meant to resemble the words used to describe people with pigment impairments, and it appears that they are used on these boards in a joking sense which, as I view it, makes light of people who are afflicted with whitening disabilities Sincerely, Mr Brown

Does this mean that I am a pigment of your optical hallucination?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cCej15cUbBXJKClKIqYSgItaiqMFojRwpMnskQLUkGec49josIjJ3HVIZZeZxqca