rbankracing
rbankracing New Reader
5/3/10 5:45 p.m.

Hello All,

I have had similar posts to this one in the past and it has worked out great for my team and some of the drivers who have joined my team from this message board. One of them boasts an overall LeMons win along with a really nice picture of himself in the rbankracing.com team car in the current GRM Mag!

Speaking of the coverage, I would like to personally thank GRM -- It was fantastic and we certainly applaud your efforts to cover this form of racing.

As for the ride, pretty much everything remains the same as in the past. Drop me a line if you are interested in driving in the upcoming "LeMons South Spring” race at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, SC on May 22nd and 23rd. We have one driver spot currently open for the right candidate. We would prefer a driver with verifiable wheel to wheel racing experience, but like most race teams we will consider all applicants based on merit and funding. We have had good luck with autocrossers too, who usually prove to be well suited to the tight confines of a LeMons race. Karters are also encouraged to inquire as I come from a karting background myself.

As noted we are a veteran race winning team with many fine finishes in this series. The other good news is all you will have to do is arrive and drive. The good news/bad news is that the car is fast but is still a bit ~ahem~ "fragile" as it is a SAAB, although it has finished about 70% of its races to date. We have multiple top ten finishes including the win and a podium at this track. We have led laps in most of the LeMons races we have entered. But we have had our bad performances as well and with LeMons cars it could go either way – you take your chances!

The ride will not be free, as it is expensive to actually run these races but the price is in line with what other less successful teams are charging. The effort will be done to the best of our ability.

I can be reached at the following email address if you are interested in driving in this race with rbankracing.com, having a good time, and hopefully becoming an integral part of our team:

robinbank@rbankracing.com

Also, feel free to contact me if you want to be involved on the crew or in some other capacity or if you just want to stop by and hang out with us at the race!

Best regards,

Robin Bank

rbankracing
rbankracing New Reader
5/7/10 5:52 p.m.

This driver position has been filled. Thanks to all who inquired -- again a nice cross section of talent.

Thanks,

Robin

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CvlDINxYGIodbCeyGvpsLQj7Aw43IUYETygBZCO84F5L4VRTi2N4GwWUOgmwaWWj