preach (dudeist priest)
preach (dudeist priest) GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/29/22 1:43 a.m.

Awesome; thanks for sharing! Love that huge cam, huge compression, huge revs, open-intake N/A sound!

kb58
kb58 SuperDork
7/29/22 9:45 a.m.

Sigh, Europe has always, and will likely continue to be, so much more into sport car events than the US. I mean, look at this event and note, in addition to all the very cool cars, how into the event everyone is, and there's a lot of people there. Not sure where we went wrong.

wspohn
wspohn SuperDork
7/29/22 3:08 p.m.

Some footage of very throaty Miatas with large tires in there. Makes one wonder what engines are in there!

Tom1200
Tom1200 UberDork
7/29/22 3:49 p.m.

In reply to kb58 :

You also need to take into account the country; places like Spain and Italy get enthused about every event no matter how small or large.

kb58
kb58 SuperDork
7/29/22 4:03 p.m.

Sounds like just about every car is using a sequential gearbox. Man oh man would I have loved to use one of those, but they're just so darned expensive, in the US at least.

GTwannaB
GTwannaB GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/29/22 9:30 p.m.
kb58 said:

Sigh, Europe has always, and will likely continue to be, so much more into sport car events than the US. I mean, look at this event and note, in addition to all the very cool cars, how into the event everyone is, and there's a lot of people there. Not sure where we went wrong

My money is on lawyers and insurance took the fun away 

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/29/22 9:39 p.m.

In reply to kb58 :

I doubt that they're any cheaper in Europe, especially if/when you take VAT into account.

Captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
Captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/29/22 11:30 p.m.

Appalachia has been kindly taking to hillclimb stateside. So go build a Honda K48 powered monster. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
etteucfw0P9VaODu6r7WAACNP5Jk2Xnfms4gYEu2pUcbsCl2GFEKMCTjqGhiUocZ