1 ... 4 5 6
DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath HalfDork
11/6/11 7:17 p.m.

I couldn't find any sales figures on the Coupe in isolation, much less the R-spec. I did find lots of references to Hyundai having joygasms about Coupe sales figures though.

Do you have numbers/insider knowledge?

The0retical
The0retical New Reader
11/22/11 1:37 p.m.

Toyota dropped a teaser commercial of the Toyoburu.

The there's a couple of brief glances at the interior and it doesn't look like complete E36 M3 on a stick. As usual the youtube comments are inane. It is just a teaser though.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
11/22/11 2:27 p.m.

Im withholding any future commentary on my behalf until theres real world reviews...and not from Car and Briber either, but a real review that can be trusted. I have my opinions, but apparently those are similar to sphincters, so no one wants to hear it

Thanks for the link tho...

kevlarcorolla
kevlarcorolla Reader
11/22/11 7:52 p.m.

Hmm,so how exactly is weight distribution controlled by the driver?-big guy moves seat back and little guy moves seat forwards?

Maybe if they'd said weight transfer controlled by driver,but every single car regardless of being designed sporty or not has the weight transfer controlled by the driver so..kind of a dumb statement in my books.

DaewooOfDeath
DaewooOfDeath HalfDork
11/22/11 11:29 p.m.

Driver controlled weight distribution.

unevolved
unevolved Dork
11/23/11 12:20 a.m.
kevlarcorolla wrote: Hmm,so how exactly is weight distribution controlled by the driver?-big guy moves seat back and little guy moves seat forwards? Maybe if they'd said weight transfer controlled by driver,but every single car regardless of being designed sporty or not has the weight transfer controlled by the driver so..kind of a dumb statement in my books.

Only thing I can think of is electronically-controlled damping. And yeah, technically, they're referring to the rate of weight transfer, but still.

stafford1500
stafford1500 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
11/23/11 1:09 p.m.

Fire up your mental way back machines...
The DTM cars quite a few years back had dynamic ballast that was moved to offset the weight transfer. It used electronics to decide when and how much to move the ballast.
Of course it was a good idea for race cars, so they banned it...

1 ... 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
dE0jiDjVjOLqaXp9QAm6m7bhVmf9TaUrpD7DMKEXFzonexJuIwktbZKyPFT4Rtvc